The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

So, catching up can often be as challenging or time consuming as being a Newbie. In fact, you should consider yourself a Newbie at this point because the level of sophistication in many parts of this industry have risen to levels that only a person with great conviction, reasonable investment in tools, and a willingness to be a true business person will succeed.

NO NO NO!!! That is not what the business is all about and that is not what being an affiliate marketer is all about. It is about promoting proven offers by reputable providers. PERIOD!!!

Your business is about promoting and converting, nothing more. If there are people out there that respond positively to "pay per call" offers, and you decide; "I can't do that because I hate sales calls", then you are making that decision for the wrong reasons. You would be projecting yourself onto the opportunities that produce HUGE money in the industry. I don't do PPCall because I have always been an effective content marketer, an effective CPA marketer, and a very effective affiliate program marketer in the coaching space. I didn't choose the PPCall space because I developed my skills in other areas long before PPCall became a big part of the affiliate marketing industry. I chose my areas of affiliate marketing because I had some of those skills already! It was a lateral move for me with those skills when entering the affiliate space.

You need to determine a specific niche by determining what the most highly responsive niches may be at present. Then, once you select a niche based on that, narrow down to a sub-niche that is producing BIG at this time. You do that by using a "spy" program like AdPlexity, or Social Ad Scout, etc.

Find currently highly successful niches with currently highly successful offers and zero in on that! If you approach your re-entry into this industry that way, YOU WILL EARN FAST & BIG!!!
I PROMISE!!!
Thanks for the FOCUSED on the mula approach !

I think most wanna be affiliates are looking at the BLOG approach.
They think niche and posts with niche related banners.
SEO and traffic source.

Is your approach strictly Paid Ads ?

An other route is build your list with your Blog and do Sponsored News Letters.
I guess that's where the Niche comes in ... ?
1714229357134.gif

MI
Back