The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

As a newbie is it neccessary to work alone or not ?

Walid Chaki

Hey guys , hope you well :)
I just wondering with myself is it neccessary to start working (CPA) with a team , or working alone
knowing that there's no one of my friends I can start working with :/
so any solutions please :)
and if you are just like me , give my any advices
Best regards ; THANKS :)

It is not necessary to work in a team.

I personally have been used to working alone as I have trust issues in most cases. However, there are pros of working in a team like having more brains to tinker when things go wrong, being able to motivate each other, learn quicker together, and so on. It depends on individuals really.

Even without teams, you can connect with the others through communities like this one, to get help or help. You don't have to be working in a team, to help another.

Hey guys , hope you well :)
I just wondering with myself is it neccessary to start working (CPA) with a team , or working alone
knowing that there's no one of my friends I can start working with :/
so any solutions please :)
and if you are just like me , give my any advices
Best regards ; THANKS :)

It actually depends on the type of working environment you feel you are comfortable with. Sometimes you can choose one way or the other but end up being disappointed because you were able to achieve the goals you have in mind. So I think it's best to determine your working style first and stick to that. I for myself chose to work alone and it was effective for me. So find out what work's for you and you'll definitely start earning...:)

banners
Back