The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Artisteer & Templateer - Would you like some walk-throughs?

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Hi All,
I am an avid Artisteer user. I have recently upgraded to the newest version and as I go through updating my sites and some client sites I was thinking maybe some of my fellow Fixer's might like to see this software in action.

In addition, I may pick up Templateer this weekend and I will include my discoveries with that Artisteer Addon.

Let me know if this is of interest to all of you and if so, I'll get busy knocking these walk-through's for everyone.

+1 ! Always & at any time!!

Although I have to admit that I never used Artisteer since I bought it about two years ago :eek:

Last edited:
+1 ! Always & at any time!!

Although I have to admit that I never used Artisteer since I bought it about two years ago :eek:

I've always had a use for it, but perhaps now more than ever. The latest version builds themes for most any CMS, but also does a nice job of kicking out html site themes. I'm anxious to see how well all this works out with the latest version of Templateer.

I downloaded the trial version months ago, I can't really figure it out. Haha!
But it is a nice software to customize themes like wordpress themes.

You really should make a walk through or some guide series that make use of it for IM like making custom templates to landing pages :)

I used to use it some years ago. It was horrible to produce unnecessary codes at that time. I think I should test it for the new version to see if it still produce those kind of codes anymore. If it could produce good quality code, it might come in handy for me.

I used to use it some years ago. It was horrible to produce unnecessary codes at that time. I think I should test it for the new version to see if it still produce those kind of codes anymore. If it could produce good quality code, it might come in handy for me.

You are correct, it did make for some rather bulky code in the past. I know that all of my coding pals complained about this. Most of them used the framework and cleaned up the code themselves. I have found that the new release has cleaned up much of the bulk, but I suspect most coders will always want to tidy up the code anyways because it's in their nature as a coder. I did the same thing as a coder. Our rule of thumb was "never write a line of code anyone could understand", it made for job security in the old days.

The original purpose was to provide a means for non-coders to have the ability to put together themes and the coders came to the product as a secondary market. Now, it's apparent that the coders want Artisteer to be more responsive to their needs over the needs to the non-coding users. This has been an internal battle in the Artisteer forums for years. It's actually hilarious to read some of the battles between non-coders and coders in the forum.

Make some guides and post them in the dojo section.

I'm on it K. I have a bunch of guides and I'll finish this one first. I'm breaking it up into sequences.

I am planning to buy Artisteer in the next few days and that would be totally useful for me! Do it please :)

I am planning to buy Artisteer in the next few days and that would be totally useful for me! Do it please :)

I had promised to do this many months back. I apologize for not completing this. I was met with great abject adversities early in the year and I am still trying to recover from it.

I'll start working on these this week.

MI
Back