The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Articles Section?

nerdlib

affiliate
I gues this post is for Linda,

I was wondering if there was a place I could submit my articles?

I have written 5 really good SEO articles and would like to share them with everyone.

How should I proceed?

Hi nerdlib,

Thanks for ASKING 1st. I think someone over at Phil Whileys forum yesterday explained to you in detail why forums don't like to be article repositories. Everyone would be linking to their articles just to do the link drops. If I get other requests, maybe I could add an article section just for that purpose.

Thanks,

Forums

Yes, I understand what was written in that forum and I honestly do not agree with the theory but it is not my forum nor my right to decide what should or should not go.

I do know that people are looking for info on these subjects and do not want to be forced into purchasing ebooks and such.

These articles are valuable info for webmasters and as I released them I am bombarded with "Thank You's" for posting these.

So I just don't see them as a negative. Your point as just creating a spam section would be valid if and only if it was monitored as these forums typically are.

I cannot really see the harm in allowing a valueable article to be posted on a forum and be able to give credit to the author.

It will only bring more people to your forum as the word spreads about good "content" being here and not just paid advertising and what the owners WANT you to see.

Just my opinions I guess and These are not my forums So I can only ask and hope that the admins can understand that the people want these.

Open up a poll on the front page and see... "Would you like to see FREE SEo Articles on our website?"

Thanks again for hearing me out Linda.

I'm interested too

Hi,

Thinking about adding a new section called "Web Articles" would help people to submit their articles links/entire article and share with other users, its a great way of sharing knowledge and I would be interested in submitting too ..

Thanks

nerdlib,

I totally understand how you feel. I have written lots of articles that I can post in other forums even though I know the members really want and need them. Some forums are so strict that even if a poster asks directly "what are datafeeds - please tell me about a beginners article I can read" - the forum still won't let me link to my datafeeds 101 article because it's on my own site. What happens with forum owners is they find if they open the door to one - then there is a flood and it turns spammy. So it's not that YOUR articles are the problem - it's the flood of spam that could open up when someone with a totally FUNKY self promo article says - "but look at this thread you let nerdlib post his article."

BUT - Ok 2 votes - I'm easy! :p
I will try to add it by this weekend - but it will be a separate thread and no affiliate links, ads or biz opps allowed on the page the article is on. No selling anything period! Otherwise it really is just linking to an article in the hopes someone will buy something - NOT because you are really only trying to share info.

How's that?

Fair Enough

Your are a fair woman Linda.

Thank you.

I don't want to put pressure on the mods and their cleaning up or anything but I just feel that it will all in all help this community.

Thanks again looking forward to seeing the new section..

How about a sticky post for the suggestion with my articles?

Ok so I am pushing it... hehhe ;)

banners
Back