The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Article Writing Services

Kate96

affiliate
I am selling my services as an article writer. I can write on a variety of different topics (no tech or forex) and can provide very reasonable turnaround times. I charge $1 per 100 words and I have included two excerpts from articles I have written.

Problems You Will Run into with an Overdue Credit Account

If you are like many people you have made a late payment at one time or another. You should not consider yourself alone if this is the case as many people struggle to make sure that their bills are paid on time. Having an overdue credit account can be damaging in several different ways.

Credit Trouble

You are going to likely to be looking at a lower credit score if you are not making your payments on time. Generally, if you make a habit of paying your bills you will begin to see a decline in your credit score. This can cause a variety of different issues including being denied for a loan or disqualified for a job that you really want.

Account Closure

Another problem that you will run into when you have an overdue credit account it you run the risk of having your account closed by your creditor. Normally when your account it 60-90 past due it will likely be closed and referred to collections. This will begin to damage you chances of being extended credit in the future.

4 Quick Ways to Get More Twitter Followers

Twitter is without a doubt one of the most popular social media platforms available today. The question that is on the mind of almost all people using Twitter is how they can get more followers. Here are four quick ways that you can grow the number of people now following you on Twitter.

Provide Quality Content

When you are using Twitter one of the simplest ways to get more followers is by providing interesting and high quality content. You need to be putting out high quality content that is relevant to your niche so that people will be interested in following you.

Make Use of Other Social Media Platforms

When you want to get noticed more on Twitter you should start making use of other social media platforms. Then when you share quality content that it relevant to your chosen niche you can add “If you like this please follow me at @abcbusiness”. It is a very smart and quick way to gain more Twitter followers.

Last edited:
I am selling my services as an article writer. I can write on a variety of different topics (no tech or forex) and can provide very reasonable turnaround times. I charge $1 per 100 words and samples of my work are available upon request.

You should post excerpts of some of your work in the first post for everyone to see.

banners
Back