The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article Writing for SEO

C

callum clarke

Hi Guys,

I own a lead generation site and the website is listed quite high on Google for the search terms that i want. However i have been adding new search terms and getting 2,3,4 position on Google.

I have not really done any article writing because i dont really understand what i am hoping to achieve. The people looking on my site want to buy leads and i would say they are not there to read articles if that makes sense or have i missed the point?

Start posting original, good, and sharable content.
Since your website is already ranking good on google, it has enough authority, it'll be easier for you to rank with your articles.

The people looking on my site want to buy leads and i would say they are not there to read articles

But you could have articles on, for example, how to judge the quality of leads, or what to look for in a leads provider....I don't know, not my area. Maybe just some basic helpful info on your site. Are there typical questions you get asked from clients?

You can write in general about buying leads and stuff like that.

If you don't want to make articles why not use the same method you used for the main keywords, to rank the secondary ones?

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your article
what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

Easy SEO tips while writing an article
  • Pay attention to keywords.
  • Make sure to include the keywords in the article.
  • Write high-quality content.
  • Make the content long enough to count.
  • Optimal image title and size.
  • Prefer high-quality links.
  • Refine your writing.
  • Be your own advocate and promote your article.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your article
  1. Create a search engine friendly title. Include 1-2 keywords related to your topic.
  2. Optimize your abstract. Place essential findings and keywords in the first two sentences of your abstract.
  3. Use keywords throughout your article.
  4. Be consistent.
  5. Build links.

MI
Back