The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling Article spinning is dead. It's time for Three-hour Article Combiner

tanim

Get your fix Ninja!
Article spinning is dead. Meet the Three-hour Article Combiner

EXCLUSIVE EARLY BIRD 55% OFF OFFER FOR AFFILIATEFIX MEMBERS. PRICE WILL BE $37 AFTER THE PROMOTION

Last edited:
Every mod gets a free copy. Additional 3 free review copies available for Dojo members. PM me.

Affiliates earn 50% from all sales. PM me

OK! As promised, I've got a review copy from Tanim.

Note 1: I'm not native English speaker nor English is my first language.
Note 2: I review this product base on my non bias opinion as well base on my true understanding.
Note 3: This is just the initial review because I just quick read it for the first time. I'll take more time to read it again and again as well as the testing of this guide.

General Overview (Based on my own opinion):

The guide is not packed with the long bluff or fluff that could be hard and spend more time to read. Yet, the first several pages are equipped with something that we might not need to read because they're just nearly similar to the sale-page ideas (If you didn't read the sale-page, you must read it to be clarify the purpose of this guide).
In contrast, it's just me who think that the first several pages about disclaimer or some general ideas about how good is the readable content and how bad is the spun content using spinning automatic software.

It's not hurt to familiar yourselves to read those pages because you'll be clearer on the topic and how good the guide will benefit you.

After those several pages, you will be in the main point (yes, this is what I want to read); again, don't ever think that you could skip each point for good because you'll turn back and forth if you're skipping some points. To make it short, you need to read each page carefully to see the clear image of this guide.

As in Tanim's sale-page letters, you'll get the detail of each step that the 10 blueprints.

Back to the point of those 10 steps, I can't stress on that enough because it's very very easy to follow and if you're clever enough, you'll tweak here and there to make it's better, but those are not initial because it's enough to make a very good campaign.

To summarize, there are some pros and cons:

PROs:
- Easy to follow
- Following the guide, we will get better content for SEO campaign
- The methods to spun (not really call spun) are very effective to create the very good and readable content that could lead to the juice that search engine loves unlike the traditional spun contents from the automatic spinning softwares.
- It takes less time to have human readable, understandable and unique for this guide Vs. the not understandable, weird and some duplicate contents for the automatic spinning softwares..

CONs:
- There is some little error with spelling and grammar (this might from me because I'm not a native)
- [strike]Some confusion (again, this might from me because I am not a native)[/strike]

I might need to contact Tanim for some little support on some points, but this is not the real problem because the guide is clearly enough to produce the readable, understandable and unique contents for the very best campaign in this new era of SEO.

Last but not least, I will give this guide a rate of 9/10.

P.S: This is just the initial thought when I first react and read the guides. There are so much more potential in it so that I must read it again and again as well as using in real time.
P.P.S: I've read it without reviewing the full potential of it so that I will give another second and third review when I've finally tested it.

Edited: Some of the confusion that I've mentioned in the CONs is from me because I've some bad English understanding (suck my English).

+ Rated to 9.3/10

OK! As promised, I've got a review copy from Tanim.

Note 1: I'm not native English speaker nor English is my first language.
Note 2: I review this product base on my non bias opinion as well base on my true understanding.
Note 3: This is just the initial review because I just quick read it for the first time. I'll take more time to read it again and again as well as the testing of this guide.

General Overview (Based on my own opinion):

The guide is not packed with the long bluff or fluff that could be hard and spend more time to read. Yet, the first several pages are equipped with something that we might not need to read because they're just nearly similar to the sale-page ideas (If you didn't read the sale-page, you must read it to be clarify the purpose of this guide).
In contrast, it's just me who think that the first several pages about disclaimer or some general ideas about how good is the readable content and how bad is the spun content using spinning automatic software.

It's not hurt to familiar yourselves to read those pages because you'll be clearer on the topic and how good the guide will benefit you.

After those several pages, you will be in the main point (yes, this is what I want to read); again, don't ever think that you could skip each point for good because you'll turn back and forth if you're skipping some points. To make it short, you need to read each page carefully to see the clear image of this guide.

As in Tanim's sale-page letters, you'll get the detail of each step that the 10 blueprints.

Back to the point of those 10 steps, I can't stress on that enough because it's very very easy to follow and if you're clever enough, you'll tweak here and there to make it's better, but those are not initial because it's enough to make a very good campaign.

To summarize, there are some pros and cons:

PROs:
- Easy to follow
- Following the guide, we will get better content for SEO campaign
- The methods to spun (not really call spun) are very effective to create the very good and readable content that could lead to the juice that search engine loves unlike the traditional spun contents from the automatic spinning softwares.
- It takes less time to have human readable, understandable and unique for this guide Vs. the not understandable, weird and some duplicate contents for the automatic spinning softwares..

CONs:
- There is some little error with spelling and grammar (this might from me because I'm not a native)
- [strike]Some confusion (again, this might from me because I am not a native)[/strike]

I might need to contact Tanim for some little support on some points, but this is not the real problem because the guide is clearly enough to produce the readable, understandable and unique contents for the very best campaign in this new era of SEO.

Last but not least, I will give this guide a rate of 9/10.

P.S: This is just the initial thought when I first react and read the guides. There are so much more potential in it so that I must read it again and again as well as using in real time.
P.P.S: I've read it without reviewing the full potential of it so that I will give another second and third review when I've finally tested it.

Edited: Some of the confusion that I've mentioned in the CONs is from me because I've some bad English understanding (suck my English).

+ Rated to 9.3/10

Thanks for the review. Any kind of spelling or grammatical errors are being looked at. And speaking of your testing, please let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Hey,

It took so long to review this product but I will tell you why? :ninja:

If you are here for quite some time now, and you read my posts here and in my site. You will say that I SUCK at writing. I think you obviously knew that by reading this post. :p

Anyways, I quite agree with the Article Spinning is DEAD thing. Coz NORMAL spinners just use a program and feed it with a PLR articles and spin.
Then those guys will blast with those Unreadable Super UNIQUE LOW Quality articles. :(

I knew some of the techniques inside but THIS GUIDE organized it so well, I wanna give it to my VA to teach them how to make articles. :p

Ok, at first, I am not impressed on how it looks, but once you dig in to the words and absorb what it tells you. You will surely find the diamonds in a dark cave. :cool:

CONS

I will start with cons. If you are a writer, you will not need it. Because you are already a WRITER! but if you wanna know how to SPIN articles in terms of using it as an SEO article, you NEED this.

If you are a pro in content marketing, you will not like this. Hey, some content marketers don't agree that much with Spinning articles and some of them stick with the HQ content mantra. But if you are open to learn something new. This is a good read.

The simplicity is Boring. I am being honest here. The usage of very minimal graphics, so minimal, I am bored. Its just me I guess. :rolleyes:

PROS

It is a NOOBS guide to making content.

There are no bluff, no fluff, no BS.

Easy to follow and with examples that is not completed to follow. I read a lot of guides in WF, and they use examples that is COMPLICATED to start with.

It is not like other WSO shits. It will tell you what to do. Broken down to steps. Steps are explained with samples and templates to follow. I want to point out the he is very STRAIGHT TO THE POINT when telling you what to put in the article.

Ow, I leaked something. Yes, he will help you construct your article from the Intro to the Conclu.

They say you can't write an article on a topic you are not knowledgeable about? :confused: With this template and steps, YOU NOW CAN.

Actually, you will not only create an SEO article for backlinks, but you can also make a Money site articles with this method.

If you are new with creating content for SEO or for money site, this guide will give you a boost and make your way in creating HQ spinned content for you and for everyone. Okay, I sounded as a sales man. LOL ;)

P.S. I actually searched for an article template some time ago and even asked around the forums just to have it. Tanim really made a good product to be honest.

P.S.S. The guide is really ugly but it contains a hidden Gem. Read it from the first word to the last word and DON'T SKIP.

P.S.S.S If you are in SEO, don't SKIP! This is must after Penguin 2.1, and for future Google ZOO updates. I can quote some SEO pros who uses this technique while you are getting slapped and they are not.

Tanim - Thanks for this :)
Good luck for the sales. You actually helped me by giving me this review copy. :)

RATE: 9/10

Last edited:
Hey,

It took so long to review this product but I will tell you why? :ninja:

If you are here for quite some time now, and you read my posts here and in my site. You will say that I SUCK at writing. I think you obviously knew that by reading this post. :p

Anyways, I quite agree with the Article Spinning is DEAD thing. Coz NORMAL spinners just use a program and feed it with a PLR articles and spin.
Then those guys will blast with those Unreadable Super UNIQUE LOW Quality articles. :(

I knew some of the techniques inside but THIS GUIDE organized it so well, I wanna give it to my VA to teach them how to make articles. :p

Ok, at first, I am not impressed on how it looks, but once you dig in to the words and absorb what it tells you. You will surely find the diamonds in a dark cave. :cool:

CONS

I will start with cons. If you are a writer, you will not need it. Because you are already a WRITER! but if you wanna know how to SPIN articles in terms of using it as an SEO article, you NEED this.

If you are a pro in content marketing, you will not like this. Hey, some content marketers don't agree that much with Spinning articles and some of them stick with the HQ content mantra. But if you are open to learn something new. This is a good read.

The simplicity is Boring. I am being honest here. The usage of very minimal graphics, so minimal, I am bored. Its just me I guess. :rolleyes:

PROS

It is a NOOBS guide to making content.

There are no bluff, no fluff, no BS.

Easy to follow and with examples that is not completed to follow. I read a lot of guides in WF, and they use examples that is COMPLICATED to start with.

It is not like other WSO shits. It will tell you what to do. Broken down to steps. Steps are explained with samples and templates to follow. I want to point out the he is very STRAIGHT TO THE POINT when telling you what to put in the article.

Ow, I leaked something. Yes, he will help you construct your article from the Intro to the Conclu.

They say you can't write an article on a topic you are not knowledgeable about? :confused: With this template and steps, YOU NOW CAN.

Actually, you will not only create an SEO article for backlinks, but you can also make a Money site articles with this method.

If you are new with creating content for SEO or for money site, this guide will give you a boost and make your way in creating HQ spinned content for you and for everyone. Okay, I sounded as a sales man. LOL ;)

P.S. I actually searched for an article template some time ago and even asked around the forums just to have it. Tanim really made a good product to be honest.

P.S.S. The guide is really ugly but it contains a hidden Gem. Read it from the first word to the last word and DON'T SKIP.

P.S.S.S If you are in SEO, don't SKIP! This is must after Penguin 2.1, and for future Google ZOO updates. I can quote some SEO pros who uses this technique while you are getting slapped and they are not.

Tanim - Thanks for this :)
Good luck for the sales. You actually helped me by giving me this review copy. :)

RATE: 9/10

Thanks for the review. I avoided fancy graphics on purpose. I tried to keep the guide minimal, it's the value I'm selling.

Sure, it could use some prettying up but your product has good, clear and concise steps, which is particularly nice.

banners
Back