The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd_uk

Hi all

Temi has asked me to arrange an exciting competition for all UK Webmaster World members, for an excellent prize that I’m sure members will be interested in.

Prize

The prize is an ARTICLE SCRIPT which has been kindly donated to UK Webmaster World from the CEO of eSyndiCat, Simon Gooffin.

How do I enter?

You can enter the competition by writing a webmaster/IT related article with a minimum length of 400 words.

Where do I submit my article?

When you have completed your article, please send it to me via pm

When is the deadline?

The competition will end on Monday the 20th of August 2007 and the winning article will be posted on this thread with a link pointing to the winner’s website.

Once again we would like to thank Simon Gooffin for donating the article script license to UK Webmaster World.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to send me a pm

Come on, lets go for it!

Goodluck to all :)

Gkd, i checked the eSyndiCat website but i didn't find any article script. Am i wrong?:sCo_idk4:

Hi all

Just a quick reminder, don't forget to send me your articles. Deadline is Monday the 20th of August 2007 :)

I will lock this thread for the time being... apparently whoever I discussed this article script with may not be Simon Gooffin :( I will replace this contest with another contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back