The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Are You Using "Native Ads"?

I love native networks. Provides the greatest ROI and the fastest. My experience Revcontent, Outbrain, MGID and all great networks and very beneficial and have great retargeting options. However, I do not recommend going with content.ad their options for targeting are extremely limited and their budget system has major errors in it. Example, I set a budget of $100 a day on a campaign, then a few hours later I checked and it spent $547 when it was suppose to stop at $100. They are great from a publisher side though, have had them on my sites for 3 plus years but from an advertiser stand point.... I would invest your money in different networks

Im a bit native spender/buyer. Im a big fan of Outbrain and Taboola compared to any other network. Reasons is because they have a global reach and best converting traffic. Best way to use native ads is for high paying CPA offers or arbitraging a viral content site ( ex buzzfeed ).

Hey guys if you want to get ahead in Native quickly try NativeAdBuzz.com

It can save you $$$ on finding profitable campaigns

I created it to show you which ads, content and offers are working right now and which networks will let you run them. You can literally find what works and try it for yourself :) Highly recommended.

Last edited:
I followed the Arbitrage Diary for some time, what happened to it ?

I created it to show you which ads, content and offers are working right now and which networks will let you run them. You can literally find what works and try it for yourself :) Highly recommended.

@AJMedia Hey buddy, the guys that were writing it got tired of writing, and the project started to take all the focus. I figured I'd let them carry on and do what they were enjoying the most which was the data and optimisation of campaigns.

I'm going to start releasing more articles soon as we have tons to write about and I love writing. The challenge is it is so time consuming and often isn't the most important task for the business lol

There is so much content out there these days, what type of thing would you like to read?

This is a great addition to the conversation. I would appreciate it if you would list your business in our Resources area before pitching the company/product to members, it's our policy. It's quick and easy, usually a 24 hour turn around. How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Can you tell us what makes your product stand out compared to companies like AdPlexity?

@T J Tutor Ok cool, to answer your question. Our goal with NativeAdBuzz is to make competitive intelligence available to single affiliates and small teams and to support them in making the most out of native Advertising. We offer a lot of the same functionality as Adplexity yet we focus completely on Native Ads and are much more competitively priced :)

MI
Back