propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Are You Using "Native Ads"?

Discussion in 'Native Ads' started by T J Tutor, Dec 2, 2014.

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hi All Newbies!

How many of you are using Native Ads as part of your earnings funnel?

T J

tyoussef likes this.
  2. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

There is a bit of controversy when it comes to native advertising because it can sometimes be deceptive in nature. although, being from a pure marketing standpoint, they do have a higher click to conversion ratio. you just have to be careful to not overdo it and mix it in the right ratio with your other content.

3. Daniel Bernhardt

Daniel Bernhardt Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Native ads on Websites? Mobile Websites? Apps? What exactly...
    I see native ads as one of the best ways to combine user orientated interface design with advertisement units :ninja:

Elias Ad-Center likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

I didn't specify where intentionally. I am wanting to see what folks are using them (if at all) and where (if they did use them).

It's definitely a double edged sword.

5. Harris Khan

Harris Khan Affiliate affiliate

Didn't even try native ads to promote my business. But I've heard a lot that native ads can give you the best ROI than other advertising sources.

6. T J Tutor

They are highly productive, just make sure you stay within the lines of the FTC and Canadian regulations when using this medium for marketing. It's highly effective and when done in a very sophisticated fashion, you will have multiple opportunities with the same audience.

Harris Khan likes this.
  7. Batman

Batman Affiliate affiliate

Native ads are really good if you are optimize it well and have strong nerve.

8. rob2371

rob2371 Affiliate affiliate

Ok, you opened it with "Hi All Newbies" so no laughing but what exactly is a native ad?

T J Tutor likes this.
  9. T J Tutor

Okay, yes I opened with, " Hi All Newbies!". In addition, and more importantly I asked, "How many of you are using Native Ads as part of your earnings funnel?".

I was trying to get a feeling for how many Newbies were trekking into native ads.

As for the definition of a native ad, well, it's like this:

Native advertising is a disguised ad which matches the form and function of the site it's displayed on. In other words, it blends in.

As defined by Sharethrough, "Native advertising is a form of paid media where the ad experience follows the natural form and function of the user experience in which it is placed."

CopyBlogger did a nice set of native ads for comparison a couple of years ago here.

Example from HubSpot here.

More from Native Advertising Works here.

10. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Whenever I read about native ads, all I think about is Adsense.
    :D

11. TonyB

TonyB Affiliate affiliate

There are a couple of people on here running them, and I keep being told they are the 'where its at'
    I understand what they are, and am aware of some of the larger sources, but have yet to make the jump into it.

12. rob2371

rob2371 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the explanation. I think I grasp the concept, its kind of like a contextual link except instead of just being a smooth, relevant link in the content the entire content is based around the ad? With more experience it seems like a positive way to advertise.

13. blessy

blessy Affiliate affiliate

14. publyfe

publyfe Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Native is where it's at!

15. JakeMA

JakeMA Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

2 years on from the start of this thread Tj :)

Native ads has become one of the top sources our affiliates use within our network.

We have lots of great nutra and health offers rocking on taboola and rev content

publyfe likes this.
  16. T J Tutor

Yeah man! Wow, almost two years brother. Thought it would have got more traction here. Thanks for bumping this one.

You and I still need to get together. I haven't forgotten. Just trying to muscle through everything on my plate. We'll get there!

17. arush4491

arush4491 Affiliate affiliate

I don't use native ads.

18. traged

traged Affiliate affiliate

I am about to start with them... Not sure where to deposit my money - somebody says Mgid is the best, somebody says Taboola is the best - can anybody with experience give me some hints about it? How much do you pay per click there?

Thanks

19. T J Tutor

They are both good. You have to experiement with them to see which, if not both, you may like.

20. qrezl

qrezl Affiliate affiliate

I am just started!
    Hope you can help me to make it profit :D

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed