The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are you using iMacros?

Dario

Who`s using iMacros and for which tasks?

iMacros is an extension for the Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer web browsers which adds record and replay functionality similar to that found in web testing and form filler software. The macros can be combined and controlled via JavaScript. Demo macros and JavaScript code examples are included with the software. iMacros was developed by iOpus. First released in 2001, iMacros was the first macro recorder tool specifically designed and optimized for web browsers and form filling.

I am using them before when the time I don't have a ubot.
One time, I made a Youtube Commenter Script that really works and can Spam 100 videos in 1 run.
I traded it with a method with someone I had a chat on BHW. And then I got some noob method I already know and he told me I don't know anything about IM.
My face like, WTF? kid?

Good old days.

I am using iMacros for running some tasks on autopilot on few social networks.
Here it is how it looks like:
D9cyyZ7.png

gcBKQbk.png

Really nice tool!

I use uBot when I want to automate something. A little bit pricey (about $250 from memory) but so damn powerful and so damn easy to use. It even easily integrates with services like ByPassCaptcha, DeatchByCaptcha etc so that you can easily beat those damn captchas (the little human verification things where you have to type in the random string of letters and numbers).

You really can automate just about anything with it.

I use uBot when I want to automate something. A little bit pricey (about $250 from memory) but so damn powerful and so damn easy to use. It even easily integrates with services like ByPassCaptcha, DeatchByCaptcha etc so that you can easily beat those damn captchas (the little human verification things where you have to type in the random string of letters and numbers).

You really can automate just about anything with it.

Thanks man! I will check it right now...
UBot Studio >>> Right?

Right,

maybe i'm missing something but can you please explain what this is and does lol?

iMacros is a browser extension and is free and uBot is a paid standalone program but has way more features but they are both designed to automate things that you can do in a browser.

I haven't used iMacros for a long time so I can't really talk about what it's capable of but with uBot you can literally automate pretty much anything you want. So you can tell it to 'Go To X Website' then 'Click This Link' then 'Enter X Block Of Spun Content Here' then 'Solve This Captcha' then 'Click This Button' etc. And it's all drag and drop so that you don't have to really know any coding or anything.

You can use it for just about anything your imagination can dream up whether it be a bot to automate submitting your content to various sites or to build backlinks or for more grey hat/black hat stuff like just creating a bot to join a website and then mass PM people an affiliate link.

iMacros is a browser extension and is free and uBot is a paid standalone program but has way more features but they are both designed to automate things that you can do in a browser.

I haven't used iMacros for a long time so I can't really talk about what it's capable of but with uBot you can literally automate pretty much anything you want. So you can tell it to 'Go To X Website' then 'Click This Link' then 'Enter X Block Of Spun Content Here' then 'Solve This Captcha' then 'Click This Button' etc. And it's all drag and drop so that you don't have to really know any coding or anything.

You can use it for just about anything your imagination can dream up whether it be a bot to automate submitting your content to various sites or to build backlinks or for more grey hat/black hat stuff like just creating a bot to join a website and then mass PM people an affiliate link.

Sounds exciting, what do you guys use it for?

Will be handy to fill out networks applications - I hate doing that!

Just haven't seen them until you guys mentioned them....are you all using them and if so what for?

Sounds exciting, what do you guys use it for?

Will be handy to fill out networks applications - I hate doing that!

This will help in this way only if you fill tens of applications in one network per day.
Because you need to make registration bot for all networks, what is time consuming and not worth that :)

BTW Ubot is crap if you compare with Zennoposter. :)

Cheers

iMacros is great if you use it with JavaScript because iMacros by it self can't use loops, conditions and other essential stuff. I automated almost every online task I wanted with it, and it is very easy to use and learn.
iMacros have few advantages when you compare it with uBot studio like iMacros script is easier to update and a lot easier to create if you want to automate simple tasks.
But uBot studio is a lot more professional, multithreaded and it have licencing option if you want to sell it.

iMacros allows paid traffic affiliates to create little "robots" that perform auto bidding by lowering the bid price to a minimum price and then raising it to just above the next highest bidder. that way you can stay in a bidding war and your bot moves you bid price up and down to track the activity of the next highest bidder. so you can stay in the number one position but never pay more than you have to.

MI
Back