The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are you spending a lof of money on yourself?

Dario

Do you spend a lot on non-business related things? Or do you rather reinvest your money back to business?
" We just love cars and pussy. Theres nothing wrong with it, is there?" - I guess answer on this question is here:D

I spend a lot of money on family and friends and also buy myself and them nice things.

But I also put the money right back into the business so it can grow, wether that be campaigns or investing in better
software, tracking, larger ad buys etc..

When you are first starting out, invest everything back into your campaigns and snowball it..

Well.. well.. well.. guilty as charged. Sadly I do yeah but I keep a close eye on every buck i spent instead of going out and just splashing cash. Before i purchase anything I'll usually wait a day or two to check if really need it or can do without it. Surely that doesn't go for anything (EDITED because TMI) but cars, condos, investments, watches.. that kind of stuff I'll sleep over.

If I could do it all over again tho I'd do it exactly the same way. No regrets and no shame in my game.

Since i have a multi hobby.I spend my money to buy some stuff and products for business also a food for my pet.I spend money almost 1000 Peso a week

No I am not. All I am doing is paying bills. The funny thing is that when I was in a better financial position I never really spent a lot on myself. Now when I think I should be taking care of me, I can't quite afford it. This too shall pass - I am confident.

banners
Back