Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are you mainly WH or BH?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Just interested to know these days, would you say your promotional methods and more whitehat or blackhat?

It all depend on what type of promotion and offer I do. Usually I do whitehat but when I feel boring and need some excitement like yesterday I definitely use blackhat but because I enjoy of using this method especially on dating offer.
Yesterday I create one campaign for Gaydating (MaxBounty offer, $3.60/lead) so for beat the time in my night shift I use blackhat chat method to drive traffic to my offer.
I'm not the one who will say ONLY WHITEHAT just to present myself as a good boy here on the forum. I can declare myself as an Internet BadBoy!

P.S. At least I'm honest!

It think that at the start you should use Black Hat as you can make fast a big cash but it's not longterm money. When you have some decent capital, I would start to slowly switch to white hat, to get some more stable income. And even later I would forget blackhat, and go almost fully White hat, to create Authority Sites, not Churn and Burn. As that's more safer and stable and you don't want to live all your life on a huge risk of losing all your income overnight, what does happen to blackhat projects really often.

Im still in the Black Hat stage. But looking forward to slowly move to Grey and White hat.

Klayne

This what I copy from script I use:

"Let Your Competitors Worry About What's Moral and What Isn't, While We Concentrate On Making Sh*tloads Of Money!"

My BH stuff is sitting collecting dust now. There have been moments in the past where I got so caught up in it that I was jeopardizing my business and my company. I'm pretty much White Hat these days. Too many risks in BH now. I know many that are creating false identities for FB, networks, etc., but they are always getting shut down and having to repeat the process. Instead, I am building a solid foundation based on what networks, SE's, and especially advertisers want. I have to say that it is a slower method, but it's growing as a stronger more reliable business model.

Give people and businesses what they want, and they will gladly give you everything you want! IMO.......

banners
Back