The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are you hosting all your landing pages in the same domain?

ironbull

I was curious about this as I have never read nothing about it. Are you hosting all your landing pages in the same generic domain (for example: yourcontent.me)?

If not, are you using different domains to hide your strategies?

Thanks

I was curious about this as I have never read nothing about it. Are you hosting all your landing pages in the same generic domain (for example: yourcontent.me)?

Thanks

Most of us, I think, are hosting multiple domains on each of our servers. I can't imagine using a single domain for everything.

Thanks

It's not a good idea to have the same domain for all landers. The best is to use a different domain for each major campaign(once you get it on green and need to optimize it). The major reason is that your domain may get flagged by the traffic source(or even banned) and all the landers on that domain will get hurt. If you are starting out it won't be a big issue, but once you see some promising results, you need to be prepared for this.

MI
Back