The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are Press Releases Worth The Effort?

HCFGrizzly

affiliate
Hello guys,
I have read on other forums that people recommend to use press releases when launching your website in order to attract more visitors to it. I saw some offers ranging from 49$ to 389$.
My question: Is this marketing method worth a try? Did anyone here try it and maybe wants to share his story with us?

It is good for branding and you can get plenty of them for free. Join HARO (Help A Reporter Out), and start by seeing if you can get some coverage that way. Once you have plenty of free branding, it is easier to get higher quality press releases from the bigger names out there. Especially those related to your brands niches.

It is good for branding and you can get plenty of them for free. Join HARO (Help A Reporter Out), and start by seeing if you can get some coverage that way. Once you have plenty of free branding, it is easier to get higher quality press releases from the bigger names out there. Especially those related to your brands niches.

Thanks for your response. I saw the offer from 24-7 press releases and I thought it`s interesting but the owner of the company I`m working for thinks that press releases are spam and I`m having trouble convincing him.
What do you think about 24-7 press releases, are the fees there worth it?

Thanks for your response. I saw the offer from 24-7 press releases and I thought it`s interesting but the owner of the company I`m working for thinks that press releases are spam and I`m having trouble convincing him.
What do you think about 24-7 press releases, are the fees there worth it?

I've never used that company. I've never paid for a press release. All of my press releases were supplied for free because I placed myself in the market in a fashion to be offered press releases. This is the true path to a good press release. Earning it provides awesome press releases. Paying for it does not.

They still work, they work best for publicity stunts rather than just rolling out a product that has 20 of the same products in that niche.

MI
Back