monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Are ppc spy tools worth the price for a newbie?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by arunk89, Dec 4, 2014.

1. arunk89

arunk89 Affiliate affiliate

I was planning to join social ad ninja and other such tools' subscription offers. However, before paying I wanted to know whether they are any useful? I mean they are advertised as easy copy paste system. Is it true? Is it that easy?

And as a newbie for CPA which tool and method will have the least learning curve?

Asked this question in the open forum but nobody replied.

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

arunk89 likes this.
  4. arunk89

arunk89 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks man..Starting out with CPA is more expensive than I thought. :D

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Yeah, unfortunately the majority of the industry pitches their products as low investment opportunities and in some cases no investment. It gets people into their funnels. One of the obstacles for newbies is they get caught up in the same hype they are learning to create for others. It's a great industry, but plan on investing, learning, failing and succeeding. It's all part of the learning to earn curve. Just remember, "there 'ain't' no free lunch"! You must invest and you must put the time in.

razrus5 and arunk89 like this.
  6. danozafar

danozafar Affiliate affiliate

7. razrus5

razrus5 Affiliate affiliate

Start testing in small budgets. Gather data. Aka conversions, etc. Track everything. Take action. Tools are helpful.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI