The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Apart from Bingads

07knev

Hi

Which is the traffic source after bingads to try?
It is being difficult to get approve from bingads.

Thanks
Knev

bingads checks the previous history of credit cards, as they have been used or not, for blocking the accounts.
Even if you have used different email address, the credit card details remain the same, they are blocking the accounts.

Long back had used bingads, but got blocked because of not following their guidelines. Though it was a year hold incident, bingads blocked my account this week.

I try bingads for clickbank offer, it converted well and able to makes sales, try to scale up the budget, but by bingads closed my account.

So Now iam looking for traffic source which can be equivalent to bingads.

@localaffiliate99 Getting free traffic requires good seo and other stuff to see the result

Yahoo Gemini is a great traffic source with high quality clicks the problem is their assistance, one of the worst service i ever seen since i'm into IM, they never answer to your email, they always reject your ads for stupid reason or as in most cases for no reason at all!

but if you can launch a campaign in there i can guarantee you high quality traffic!

ps: by the way Gemini is not PPC but is native ads. ;)

Yahoo Gemini is a great traffic source with high quality clicks the problem is their assistance, one of the worst service i ever seen since i'm into IM, they never answer to your email, they always reject your ads for stupid reason or as in most cases for no reason at all!

but if you can launch a campaign in there i can guarantee you high quality traffic!

ps: by the way Gemini is not PPC but is native ads. ;)

Well, that all sounds fun. :D Sounds like what I've been reading about FB ads, too.

These companies are enormous and sometimes impossible to get help from. Bing has really good customer service but the rest of the big guys, I haven't heard good things about.

Really, I think the best (and maybe the only) thing a person can do is adhere to their rules as closely as possible and develop the best campaign you can.

MI
Back