The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Apart from Bing, is there any other good PPC network

My account got blocked yesterday.
Today , she calls me (very friendly woman) and she verifies some informations about me.
That's it my account now is alive :)

My two cents, 7 search had few success stories, could be due to the fact that it is Tier 2 network. worth a try for newbies to get heads up scaling, tracking , optimizing etc ..

My two cents, 7 search had few success stories, could be due to the fact that it is Tier 2 network. worth a try for newbies to get heads up scaling, tracking , optimizing etc ..

That's exactly why K recommends that newbies start with 7S. It's a less expensive platform to learn how to set up, optimize and scale a campaign. That includes ad writing or display creation (depending on whether you use search or display with 7S) and setting up and analyzing tracking.

With the bigger tier 1 advertisers, you can blow through a ton of money very, very quickly if you don't know what you're doing. Sometimes, even when you do. :D

Yes, it is due to country.
@Sharon.incentmobi @JH1nz

He is located in a country that is blocked.

I completely disagree with this.
I'm from the same country as yours and I am an astute Bing user.

None of my account is banned!.

Like people have always been saying, you obviously flout BingAds TOS! you must own up to that.

The only issue I have with Bing is
--not allowing Prepaid cards (which applied to everyone irrespective of countries)
--Not being able to pay via Paypal (it even affect some prominent countries like India).

So anything outside this two issue, their TOS apllied to EVERYONE.

banners
Back