The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone with Cupid Plc and Mobile traffic?

I am doing some testing some mobile recently and I don't want to promote offers that I don't think I will not get money.
So, I am more interested with dating or adult offers at the moment and my present network (Mobpartner) does not have muchfor my traffic source.

I want to go to revivedmedia but they don't accept noobs at the moment.

I mentioned Cupid Plc because I started with them way back and got some 3 conversions without knowing what I'm doing.
Looking for others who got experience with them.

I am doing some testing some mobile recently and I don't want to promote offers that I don't think I will not get money.
So, I am more interested with dating or adult offers at the moment and my present network (Mobpartner) does not have muchfor my traffic source.

I want to go to revivedmedia but they don't accept noobs at the moment.

I mentioned Cupid Plc because I started with them way back and got some 3 conversions without knowing what I'm doing.

I promoted some mobile offers and got some conversion. Now waiting for the first payment which is due to arrive tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

With Cupid you need to have on offers which convert per lead some sales too...
Example If you have 10 leads and no sales from at least one lead they won`t pay you...
if your sales-to-leads ratio is 0% they can't pay you.

Hello seoymard,

what kind of traffic do you have? Recently we have launched new adult and dating campaigns.

Also as darster said the most of these campaigns are CPS (cost per subscription), so the conversion happens when the user susbcribe to the service.

Hello seoymard,

what kind of traffic do you have? Recently we have launched new adult and dating campaigns.

Also as darster said the most of these campaigns are CPS (cost per subscription), so the conversion happens when the user susbcribe to the service.

I promoted some CPI offers from you guys without getting a single conversion. :D
I dunno if I just suck? or am I just having a bad day?

Anyways, I will check that out.

Hi guys, I am Vladimir Rusyaev, the head of both internal dep and CPA team at Cupid plc so you can ask any questions directly at rusyaev at cupid dot com. We have gotten a lot of traditional and niche dating offers.

With Cupid you need to have on offers which convert per lead some sales too...
Example If you have 10 leads and no sales from at least one lead they won`t pay you...
if your sales-to-leads ratio is 0% they can't pay you.

this is true, I have 6 lead, and nothing converted into sales. So I didn't generate any commissions

^^ No that's actually not true. One you signup with them you will get a dedicated manager assigned to your account. From then you talk about what offer you want to promoted so he can setup a TEST run for you. All generated leads will be paid, no matter what. So get to your AM and ask him to setup a test for you.

I signed up with them last summer, I think it was, after reading an ebook from a Warrior. Have never gotten beyond asking a few questions because I got very confused and really didn't know what I was doing. The strong HasOffers connection really threw me for a loop. And yes, most of the offers were based on sales conversions. If you got leads but no sales, you didn't get paid. However, it is stated right on the offers page, so you know that going in.

Basically, I gave up on it before I even started.

I really don't recommend anyone beginning with CPA to go direct with an advertiser, SPECIALLY dating. Just like the old guard of Adult Content providers, in the end all they care about is paid sign ups and people whipping out their credit cards, even if they happen to have a lowsy/shady sales funnel, (so virtually no risk on their side), even if they offer you pay per leads. And if you can't provide that kind of traffic quality, they'll be a lot less lenient about paying you than CPA Networks, before terminating you on that offer. They'll show no mercy lol. Not to mention awful payment terms unless you can rake in a few or tens of thousands of dollars in revenue/month.

CPA networks will be much more newbe friendly, and if they care about your success with them, they will help you monitor/improve lead quality. Besides paying you for leads generated before being cut out of an offer (as long your traffic was legit). The good ones will at least :). So I'd look for a reputable network running their offers, even if they pay you a bit less, as long they offer you better payment terms and thus great cashflow for a reasonable volume (most will put you on weeklies with $1K/week).

Peace & profits.

MI
Back