The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

anyone use 3ix.org?

N

niessuh

i would like to hear a review from you.. if you hosted your site before in 3ix.org or you are hosting your sites right now there.. please tell me your experience.. (i'm not in any way affiliated to 3ix.. just a customer also)

Absolute crap, for a $1.00 trust me dont expect much. Had a few sites on there but there hosting is prone to infect your sites with trojans

Absolute crap, for a $1.00 trust me dont expect much. Had a few sites on there but there hosting is prone to infect your sites with trojans

That does not sound good, I am deeply suspicious of any service that is too cheap any way.

I have zoli to thank for the heads up on one of my sites he noticed it trying to download it self on him & on further investigation it is something they install

Very Cheap Services offered but on that prices who will want to get the viruses :scared: as Resonate told. Thanks Resonate for giving light on this matter and making aware from this site. ;) :kneeled:

Is this something that they do intentionally or are their servers easily hacked? IIRC an old Kernel used to allow your index page to be rewritten fairly easily.

glad to read all those review. actually i'm a "former" customer of 3ix.. i still have an hosting there until nov 2009. but i'm not using it anymore because of their downtime.

I'm in thailand, just as 3ix.org so I assumed it would be good for me to use them ... nothing but problems ... main problem; the staff is corrupt, lazy and un-proffesional ... stay away from them !!

I haven't heard of that one yet, not until I went on this thread. I guess I should not attempt to open that site. I better listen to what you are saying than to be sorry in the end.. :dance2:

my experience with 3ix

signed up with them in the us last august & just renewed for another year.
Until today I have had one minor problem with a hacker, which was immediately solved by re-upping my index file & tightening up my code.
Lost service for one period of about ten or fifteen minutes that I am aware of.
Until today I would have endorsed them whole heartedly & I guess I still do. Their live help is always fast and effective.

BUT

I cannot contact any of the 3ix sites right now & needless to say my own site brittany-hols.com is unavailable, which is a pain at the start of the 2009 holiday booking period, to say the least.

I am going to keep lugging away till they reappear & will then be asking the usual searching questions.

Update

Well - the outage lasted about 3 hours as far as I can ascertain - no response yet to the email I fired off once normal service was resumed....

MI
Back