The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone pls?

Haider khan

I have my own domain, host buying from godaddy. I'm interested in health/diet/skin/muscle/weight loss/male enhancement cpa offers. I gave honest reviews on my website but the thing is i need quality and targeted traffic to promote those offers. Can anyone pls tell me the right path i mean a good traffic source?

So go with facebook and try to do some banner display as well :)
but start with facebook First and dig deep into it cus diet ofers works well there
but with no tracking u are shooting in the dark
just so u know am not trying to sell u some tracking Software am just telling u that all cpa marketers are tracking there campaigns almost all campaigns don't be profitable in the beginning but after optimization u can turn them green
without tracking u can't do that

Al
So go with facebook and try to do some banner display as well :)
but start with facebook First and dig deep into it cus diet ofers works well there
but with no tracking u are shooting in the dark
just so u know am not trying to sell u some tracking Software am just telling u that all cpa marketers are tracking there campaigns almost all campaigns don't be profitable in the beginning but after optimization u can turn them green
without tracking u can't do that
Thanks! Alright i've heard about prosper202.

No tracking? Seriously? Data is a marketer's most precious resource, along with their list.

Who is visiting your site? What keyword did they use to get there? Which one of your ads did they click on? Which of your ads that you're paying to show are not performing?

You can do something as simple as adding a Google Analytics code to your site to get all your data, including demographics - right down to age, gender, what their interests are and so on. You then use that information to target your advertising and stop wasting money. That will also let you know who to write for.

Re PPC sources, check out the Resources section, read any reviews there. I haven't tried those ones yet but I feel comfortable recommending Bing Ads and Adwords (not listed in Resources). Just make sure your ads have high quality and your landing page(s) is compliant.

Hey, Haider
For good traffic source, you have to work with Social Media marketing where you have to share your websites details in Social Media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.

Bing is good traffic source all time. FB is also another one for general traffic.

MI
Back