monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone know where i can get LP's written in a different language?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jbell47, Feb 6, 2013.

1. jbell47

jbell47 Affiliate affiliate

Im looking to do some global Adwork and herd that offers convert a lot better when translated into the language they use in that country. Now if i just knew somewhere or someone that could do that for me for some $$ then that would be great, shit free is even better, but i know its a dog eat dog world so i dont mind paying, just need to know where i can go and send my page to a person and have them convert it for me! Thank you for your respones!

2. monetizer
  3. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

OneHourTranslation.com

I've used their services in the past for ad copy translation. Never for landing page content but same concept so got to be worth a shot.

4. CashAdsSarrah

CashAdsSarrah Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Use one of the many free online translators if you can't afford professional translation. These services use computer programs to translate text or websites. Be aware that they often produce very poor translations; but they may be adequate to give a native speaker a fair idea of your content.
    TranslationBuddy.com
    free.alottranslation.com
    Translator.Inbox.com
    Babylon.com

5. CashAdsSarrah

Use one of the many free online translators if you can't afford professional translation. These services use computer programs to translate text or websites. Be aware that they often produce very poor translations; but they may be adequate to give a native speaker a fair idea of your content.
    TranslationBuddy.com
    free.alottranslation.com
    Translator.Inbox.com
    Babylon.com

6. CashAdsSarrah

7. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Depends on what language are you looking for. But it is worth to check Fiverr.

Cheers

8. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Might want to use a professional translation service rather then something that may translate too loosly and risk the message not being conveyed appropriately.

Just my two cents

Featured Resources (View All)

MI