The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone know more Ad networks where I can run campaigns on CPA, like Adwords, AirPush?

NemoNemo

Hi all,

I'm a media buyer / advertiser with direct connection to telco's, creating my own campaigns. Interested in feedback from affiliates in what kind of campaigns they prefer to run. Currently running mobile only subscription campaigns (game / girl video / horoscope / win latest iPhone etc... )

I'm active in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Ghana, Iraq and Australia.

Cheers,
Nemo

Last edited:

Hello @NemoNemo , it's great to have you join us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm looking for Ad networks where I can run campaigns on CPA. like Adwords and AirPush. I'm not looking for performance networks.

Cheers,

Well this is an introductions thread where you tell us a bit about yourself and your business.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi all,

I'm a media buyer / advertiser with direct connection to telco's, creating my own campaigns. Interested in feedback from affiliates in what kind of campaigns they prefer to run. Currently running mobile only subscription campaigns (game / girl video / horoscope / win latest iPhone etc... )

I'm active in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Ghana, Iraq and Australia.

Cheers,
Nemo

Great experience. I am sure there are some great insights you can offer.

Hello and welcome, @NemoNemo . A lot of great experience you have there!

We have many threads on mobile and on media buys that you may want to check out.

If you ever have any questions, just let us know. :)

Hello Nemo.

Are you looking for mobile banner traffic from similar sources like airpush and adwords? Could you be a bit more specific?

There are a lot of mobile DSPs like Avazu, Go2mobi or Inmobi if you're looking for similar traffic.

Hello Nemo.

Are you looking for mobile banner traffic from similar sources like airpush and adwords? Could you be a bit more specific?

There are a lot of mobile DSPs like Avazu, Go2mobi or Inmobi if you're looking for similar traffic.

Hi servandosilva,

To be more clear, I'm looking for self serving networks where I can put bid on CPA instead working on CPC or CPM. With Adwords and Airpush after you gathered enough data you can switch from CPC > CPA in my experience traffic increases drastically if you can do so.

Cheers,
Nemo

MI
Back