The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone know if Aff Playbook has closed?

There is a thread on their forum explaining some of the issues:

"Hey guys, were having a couple issues right now due to upgrading Amember. The ETA to get this fixed is Monday. If you see any weird behavior, that's why."

One of the side-effects of this does indeed seem to be the problem that rackspace mentioned above, ie. not accepting new members.

Yep. They are back... now with added price rise! :) Was considering joining them again, but their yearly account price has gone up significantly, monthly cost is the same though.

Yep. They are back... now with added price rise! :) Was considering joining them again, but their yearly account price has gone up significantly, monthly cost is the same though.

Hi Angelman, how do you find AFFPlaybook? What are the things that they have and not more on here? Just curious.. Because I have heard lots about AffPlaybook, also Stackthatmoney, and IMGrind..

Is it wise to invest with them? Considering that in my case, I am more on CPA..

Thanks!

IMGrind continue to impress me! Great guys.

Hi K,

Thank you so much for your input..

Does Imgrind helps a lot in CPA endeavors?..

I mean, I have already launched some facebook campaigns but to no success. I am doing good more on free traffic..

Does IMGrind assist any paid campaigns all the way and does minimizing cost?

Thank you very much.. :)

Hi K,

Thank you so much for your input..

Does Imgrind helps a lot in CPA endeavors?..

I mean, I have already launched some facebook campaigns but to no success. I am doing good more on free traffic..

Does IMGrind assist any paid campaigns all the way and does minimizing cost?

Thank you very much.. :)
minimal cost i would wait for The Dojo - all these paid forums are more geared towards experienced affiliates looking to scale even more.

minimal cost i would wait for The Dojo - all these paid forums are more geared towards experienced affiliates looking to scale even more.

Thank you very much for this K. :)

I somehow cleared my mind because I am really curious joining any of those paid forums..

I just saved $77. Thanks K :)

I will just wait and is very excited for the Dojo.. :)

Dojo will be the best Christmas Gift for all of us here if the launch is before Christmas whilst, the best New Year's Gift if launched on early 2013 :)

Again, thanks K! :)

Hey guys! No, we haven't closed...I was just upgrading some back end stuff, and the signups were turned off at that time.

To answer some of your questions: We specialize in beginner through advanced strategies. When I say 'beginner', I don't mean questions like 'what does CPA mean'. We assume a basic knowledge of how affiliate marketing works, but we have tons of members just launching their first campaigns.

One of the features people like best about Aff Playbook is the step by step lessons. For example, in the PPV section we have 'PPV Campaign Building Initial Phase', 'PPV Campaign Building Intermediate Phase', etc. lessons. These walk you step by step through creating campaigns and the strategies used to effectively test and optimize. We have these for most traffic sources.

Part of the reason I changed the name from PPV Playbook to Aff Playbook, is that we added so much content for other traffic sources. In addition, we have a lot of content that isn't CPA focused. There are lessons and case studies on promoting physical products, creating your own offers, and even doing consulting work just to name a few.

Of course, I'm biased and think my forum is the best private forum (we are the largest and most successful paid private forum though) :). For the sake of being objective though, I will say that each form has a certain vibe and teaching style so you can't really quantify one as 'the best' for everyone.

Great job on the forum here..it's looking really good! In all honestly, you could make as much money as you want without ever joining a paid forum. It's really about the individual and how much work they're willing to put in.

MI
Back