The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone have experience with HasOffers?

kendubyou

affiliate
My company's affiliate program is growing quite fast. It's an in-house affiliate program for our marketplace of 50+ trading and investing products. We've reached the point where I need a more reliable and robust system to run the entire program. With an EPC well above $25 and a recent investment from a venture capital company, I need to make sure whatever I switch to is the right decision. With the momentum we have, can't afford to have to switch again.

I'm looking at HasOffers, DirectTrack, and a couple others.

Does anyone have any experience running their affiliate program with one of these providers?
Does anyone have any experience being an affiliate for a company that uses one?
Any feedback would be HUGE!!

I'm new to the forum so nice to meet ya'll!

What are your main concerns?

I've used HasOffers first hand and am a client of several major companies that use their service. They're reliable, offer great customer service, and are competitively priced. Even the base package has all the essentials, and if you and your staff have any experience at all with tracking platforms you'll have no problem figuring it out quickly.

DirectTrack is also good, if you hear anything negative about them it probably has to do with past service outages that seem to be behind them at this point. LinkTrust is worth looking into while you're doing your research but I believe they are a touch more expensive.

On a side note, if you know where to look you can receive 2 months free from HasOffers to put them to the test. Based on your description, I doubt you'd be disappointed.

Good luck!

- John Bryant

I would be happy to help you get started with a 30 day free trial of HasOffers to setup a test offer and check out the platform. Just shoot me an email and let me know.

P.S. The 2 months free deal is also an option

Josh Todd
Sales Executive - HasOffers
josht(at)hasoffers(dot)com

We had hasoffers... switched to cake... switched back to has offers.

As an affiliate in the past i always liked hasoffers better and it is even better now with the cloud and easy interface that is also mobile friendly. Also as much as people night think tracking isn't as good that's a myth. I think it's better for affiliates.

From a network management perspective I have to say cake is better but it was slow at times and not really worth the 4 times (if not more) as much cost to operate.

Loved the tracking they had and for massive networks I think cake would be easier.. But all in all our decision was has offers...better for publishers in our honest opinion. Plus for the price to do admin it is cheaper to hire someone than pay the high monthly fees on higher priced platforms. I think the industry is so competitive now that all places keep getting better.

As an affiliate manager, i have worked with hasoffers and in my opinion, they are very effective

MI
Back