propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone ever used Clicksor

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by DennisKnows, May 13, 2012.

1. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I used Clicksors PPV advertising a week or 2 ago and out of 800 views of my ad, I zero conversions.

Not really doing Ppv yet but decided I'd try something I hadn't heard about.

Was wondering if anyone else had any good or bad past experiences with clicksor...

Appreciate any feedback.

2. bkamp

bkamp Affiliate affiliate

when I tried to open up an ad campaign there they wanted toooo much deposit???? So didn't try!

3. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I only put in 25 bucks. Guess they dropped their prices drastically.

4. Mark Raven

Mark Raven Affiliate affiliate

Must say i haven't heard the best things about them, but personally have never tried there service. Its always best to ask around a see what others are using and getting proven results with.

5. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

Try leadimpact, generally people say that it's the second best PPV network, it requires a 200$ minimum deposit so you might have to see if you are able to try that. Also, are you direct linking or using your OWN landing page?

6. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Agreed. LeadImpact or Mediatraffic would be a better choice. I used Clicksor's PPC ads in high school, but haven't touched them since and that was like 6 or 7 years ago. lol

7. theadman

theadman Affiliate affiliate

I've ran a few offers thru clicksor just testing the waters,...not a good response.

8. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Stick to a big name like LeadImpact, TrafficVance or MediaTraffic :)

9. SocietyInviteSergio

SocietyInviteSergio Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yeah, like Luke said, I think leadimpact and mediatraffic for sure. I haven't heard anything good about clicksor, but I haven't used them personally.

10. amazingcooper

amazingcooper Affiliate affiliate

they were pretty expensive when I wanted to open up so didn't really got for it.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed