The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone ever used Clicksor

DennisKnows

Get your fix Ninja!
I used Clicksors PPV advertising a week or 2 ago and out of 800 views of my ad, I zero conversions.

Not really doing Ppv yet but decided I'd try something I hadn't heard about.

Was wondering if anyone else had any good or bad past experiences with clicksor...

Appreciate any feedback.

Must say i haven't heard the best things about them, but personally have never tried there service. Its always best to ask around a see what others are using and getting proven results with.

Try leadimpact, generally people say that it's the second best PPV network, it requires a 200$ minimum deposit so you might have to see if you are able to try that. Also, are you direct linking or using your OWN landing page?

Try leadimpact, generally people say that it's the second best PPV network, it requires a 200$ minimum deposit so you might have to see if you are able to try that. Also, are you direct linking or using your OWN landing page?

Agreed. LeadImpact or Mediatraffic would be a better choice. I used Clicksor's PPC ads in high school, but haven't touched them since and that was like 6 or 7 years ago. lol

I used Clicksors PPV advertising a week or 2 ago and out of 800 views of my ad, I zero conversions.

Not really doing Ppv yet but decided I'd try something I hadn't heard about.

Was wondering if anyone else had any good or bad past experiences with clicksor...

Appreciate any feedback.

Stick to a big name like LeadImpact, TrafficVance or MediaTraffic :)

MI
Back