Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone ever been to jail?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I havnt myself but i am fascinated by them - i love all the gang and jail documentaries on TV

anyone ever been busted?

I love these sort of programs for some reason, i also love the gang programs - do you American know of Ross Kemp and the series he did?

LOL.... I even never imagine of going and enjoy my time with those crooks lol

I can live on footpath but never in JAIL lol... This is not a cool thing to visit JAIL regularly lol....

I love My HOME :D :D

Felt like a bit of a <rant> today... found my chance here...

One of the greatest unknown (phony) paradoxes is that "The Land of the Free" (US) has the highest incarceration rate of any country in the world... meaning, there are more people in jail per capita than anywhere else in the world... BY FAR: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate.

Obviously there is something very, very wrong here...

Private prison systems (aka prison industrial complex)? Failed "War on Drugs"? Bad immigration policies? Bad economic policies? Gang War(s)? Race War(s)? Too many cops watching "Cops"? Too many cops watching "Swat"? Probably all of that and more.

A private prison system is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard of... there are almost infinite points of contention, however the bottom line is this... it is in other people's financial interest to put you in jail... which is absolutely and totally nuts. So, this obviously leads to heavy lobbying (by private prison owners) in Washington for more laws, restrictions and "policies" (aka more "customers"!). Unfortunately, this is currently politically advantageous to endorse anything that appears "tough on crime" and so it goes like a runaway freight train... however, the reality is that these lobbyists and legislators are reducing on almost a daily basis what little freedoms Americans still have. The reality is, and what they're obviously not saying, is that they are legislating everything into a crime... essentially turning innocent men and women into criminals (that then go to jail, where these private interests make money). Incredible. (Evil) Genius.

By the way, this is in no way political. I loathe politics and see it as a complete scam ("You're with us or them" - leaving essentially no real choice as both are scheisters). This is more of a tragic sociological observation that should stun most and give everyone pause (well, at least every American).

We need to get back to real personal freedoms... this can only begin with affording others full personal freedoms... and with "vested interest" benefiting from others incarcerations we are obviously far from that... and moving further away every day. True personal freedoms are absolute for everyone... regardless of moral/religious views... meaning to truly be free, everyone else has to be guaranteed freedom as well... if you seek to limit someone's freedom, you've limited your own.

And so here we today, where a million special interest groups work every day to limit our activity and behaviour... which adds up to... you can't do anything any more. 1984, here we are; except it might not actually be this one power mechanism that we have grown to fear (Big Gub, et al), but us all... real "next door" people, maybe even yourself... ignorantly and blindly complicit in imprisoning each other and ourselves.

Everyone should be able to do ANYTHING they like so long as they do not injure another person or their property. Period.

Thanks for the forum... hope it was somewhat relevant/entertaining. </rant>

MI
Back