monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone doing PPC and review sites?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by cucr3, May 10, 2012.

1. cucr3

cucr3 Affiliate affiliate

How is it working for you? Is it performing better than traditional landing pages?

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

You'll have to explain a little better, you mean sending them to a review of the offer/product page?

If yes it works well with BizOpp and i guess its a plus cause you can make a lead funnel! Not used them much myself tho!

4. cucr3

Yeah basically. Like having your landing page set up to review 3-4 different products (all of which are you affiliate links), so no matter which they choose, you get a commission. Biz ops will be hard for me because I am using adcenter and I guess they don't like them..

5. K

Ah now i see, so something like a iPhone give-away and then redirect to a lander with HTC, Laptop etc on....not a bad idea but i tend to think maybe they lose focus!

6. cucr3

You think so? Here is an example - wordpressreviewtheme.com/weightloss. No matter which offer they choose you get a sale, and since you are not pushing anything, just offering unbiased reviews, you might gain more of their trust..

7. K

Maybe - worth a split test i guess?

8. ImAdmirer

ImAdmirer Affiliate affiliate

I find the traditional landing page to convert better in ppc. I create a separate landing page for each keyword I bid. Have an image, call to action and then a couple articles customized for the keyword.

When the keyword is a comparative keyword then of course, review pages convert better.

9. unholyempress

unholyempress Affiliate affiliate

I could not properly understand what you want. Pls elaborate

Featured Resources (View All)

MI