The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone doing PPC and review sites?

You'll have to explain a little better, you mean sending them to a review of the offer/product page?

If yes it works well with BizOpp and i guess its a plus cause you can make a lead funnel! Not used them much myself tho!

Yeah basically. Like having your landing page set up to review 3-4 different products (all of which are you affiliate links), so no matter which they choose, you get a commission. Biz ops will be hard for me because I am using adcenter and I guess they don't like them..

Ah now i see, so something like a iPhone give-away and then redirect to a lander with HTC, Laptop etc on....not a bad idea but i tend to think maybe they lose focus!

You think so? Here is an example - wordpressreviewtheme.com/weightloss. No matter which offer they choose you get a sale, and since you are not pushing anything, just offering unbiased reviews, you might gain more of their trust..

I find the traditional landing page to convert better in ppc. I create a separate landing page for each keyword I bid. Have an image, call to action and then a couple articles customized for the keyword.

When the keyword is a comparative keyword then of course, review pages convert better.

banners
Back