The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anybody that tried "MyPCBackup.com - Lead Gen" ?

Farouqxii

affiliate
So I'm familiar with MyPCBackup and do know about their high payouts because of their business strategy.

But them gambling $5.00+ for a simple 3 fields sign up sounds too good to be true.

Did you guys try this offer, and what is the catch? Because there must be one.

Loads of people are pushing this atm, i think they work it out on averages that 1 in so many sign up to the yearly opt in....worth a go if you can get enough traffic, i think PPV is saturated, maybe try PPC or media?

i think we were going to try to push this not too long ago but was not sure about the specifics. Thanks for the info. I think alot of these work that way were they assume they will get a percentage to sign up so it will be worth to push for a higher rate

I tried it with both PPC/CPV but it hardly converts....600-700 click & just 2 conversions, paused the campaign for now!

We have it up on PeerFly (offer details) and it seems to be doing okay network wide. I ran a campaign to give it a try and saw some solid results:

NNLbT.png

If the traffic isn't backing out for them they'll have you removed from the offer, but from what I can tell they allow a pretty big test. Pretty solid campaign. I hope it's working out for them so we can keep it going :)

we have it up on peerfly (offer details) and it seems to be doing okay network wide. I ran a campaign to give it a try and saw some solid results:

nnlbt.png

if the traffic isn't backing out for them they'll have you removed from the offer, but from what i can tell they allow a pretty big test. Pretty solid campaign. I hope it's working out for them so we can keep it going :)
ppc?

yea the 5.00 thing is not what it really is. I believe you have to get pass a certain amount of sales which you get a decent percentage on then they pay you per lead.

MI
Back