The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anybody here use Longtail Pro?

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
For those that don't know, Longtail Pro is a keyword researching software that pulls in unique "long-tail" keywords from a seed keyword. I'm considering buying it. Have you guys used this software? What do you think about it?

Does it bring anything to the table that Google Keyword Planner doesn't?

I used it for a bit wasn't that impressed. They offer a free trial. I don't discredit it but wasn't my thing.

For those that don't know, Longtail Pro is a keyword researching software that pulls in unique "long-tail" keywords from a seed keyword. I'm considering buying it. Have you guys used this software? What do you think about it?

Does it bring anything to the table that Google Keyword Planner doesn't?

They are two very different tools in one way, but not in most others. You see, Longtail Pro uses Google Keyword Planner, but not the other way around. Most of us use both for various reasons.

I use KWP, Longtail Pro, Google Trends, KWFinder, Market Samurai, MOZ KW Difficulty Tool, and sometimes WordTracker. On average, you will find variations between them, so IMO, it's wise to use several tools to achieve comparison models of the KW results.

I used the free version you get for like a month or something like that, I felt it wasn't worth the price so after the free trial had expired I wasn't fussed to use it again.

banners
Back