The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Suggestions Guys

anupbro

affiliate
Hello Guys,
I am a complete newbie. I don't have any cash to buy the DOJO package or any other membership sites or any 1:1 coaching programmes. I already bought a hosting package from Justhost and tried one unsucessful Facebook Ads campaign. (You know i am from Nepal and we live under 100$ per month.)
I have already made my feet wet, so now i think this is the time to dive into the sea.
So I am just asking you guys who are already successful in affiliate marketing for small favor.
I am already accepted in couple of Networks so i have already started my first Step. But the Question is NOW WHAT? What to do after getting accepted in CPA networks?

What should i do? Which Blogs, forums , should i subscribe to? Who are the people to follow on Twitter ?
Can you show me step by step way to make at least 10$ per day ? Can i get some examples of campaign you guys are working on and getting success?

Thanks and hoped to get some serious answers to this thread. You guys are great and i hope you will provide me something to work with.

Regards.

Last edited:
What kind of networks you join with. you can advertise your affiliate link to Google+, Facebook, pinterest, YouTube and many forums. You have to follow terms and rules and don't spam. Then your business will grow so fast. :D

When you're in low fund, try free method.
Like posting signature on forum, posting on FB, instragram, blogging, youtube, answers.yahoo.com or sell service, $100 it's really little for affiliate marketing.

Hi Anup. No money, no problem. I can give you a platform that generates leads for you. Fully customizeable email campaigns, autoresponders and so so much more. I can send you the link with your permission. I always ask so I know that I'm just not leaving this valueable link just laying around on the internet.
@renzo5000 Can you PM me the link ?

This link took me to a page where i should pay 47$ to access it. How come this became free.

I took a peek at the site, too. Was about to give up on finding the free content when I happened to spot a button to it in the menu at the top of the page, just below the site title and next to the green home button. I hadn't even noticed a menu before that.

Hello Guys,
I am a complete newbie. I don't have any cash to buy the DOJO package or any other membership sites or any 1:1 coaching programmes. I already bought a hosting package from Justhost and tried one unsucessful Facebook Ads campaign. (You know i am from Nepal and we live under 100$ per month.)
I have already made my feet wet, so now i think this is the time to dive into the sea.
So I am just asking you guys who are already successful in affiliate marketing for small favor.
I am already accepted in couple of Networks so i have already started my first Step. But the Question is NOW WHAT? What to do after getting accepted in CPA networks?

What should i do? Which Blogs, forums , should i subscribe to? Who are the people to follow on Twitter ?
Can you show me step by step way to make at least 10$ per day ? Can i get some examples of campaign you guys are working on and getting success?

Thanks and hoped to get some serious answers to this thread. You guys are great and i hope you will provide me something to work with.

Regards,
Anup Neupane
Nepal

Anup, let me try to put things in place to help you a bit.

1. If your resources are limited, never venture into paid traffic as a newbie. The cpc for Facebook campaigns are quite high. CPC campaigns can result in a disaster even for a seasoned marketer. Here's what I would suggest:

a) You try to work upon organic (commonly known as "free") traffic sources. Read and learn about off-page and on-page SEO. If you know html, it should be easy. Else, get some html tutorials from the web and go through them to get a feel. Basic HTML is easy and learning / following should never be a problem;
b) Create accounts (and profiles) on WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squidoo, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest and explore each of these platforms. Check out what all they have to offer. Find out on your own and do not expect anybody to feed you with the information. Post your queries on these forums for answers you have not been able to trace in Google searches. That way, you will learn better.
c) Select a product from your existing CPA networks, create a page with unique content about your chosen product on WordPress, Blogger and start promoting them in social media platforms.
d) Since you already have a hosting account, buy domains and create websites using WordPress as a CMS (not recommended if your resources are limited, because, domain ownership will be a recurring cost).

2. Let us know what Blogs, Forums you have come across. Begin the search yourself and share it on this thread. Expert marketers will let you know which platforms to go for. I have already shared names of some blogging platforms - WordPress, Blogger, and Tumblr. Use these to create your pages.

3. Twitter / Pinterest followers: Your followers will depend upon the niche you are targeting.

4. Create boards on Pinterest for the niche you are targeting. Link all pinterest images to your money page.

5. Create FB fanpages for each of your niches and get "likes".

6. Review the outcomes periodically for better results.

Be consistent in your efforts and you should be able to earn a full time income as an affiliate marketer.

All the best. :)

banners
Back