The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Any program or network that accept Call Center Traffic?

Mr. Plan B

I would like to know, If there is any good and reliable CPA or lead generation Program or an affiliate network, that accepts traffic or live warm transfers from Offshore call centers.

The vast majority of networks that do ppcall do not accept offshore call centers due to the high % of fraud. One a case-by-case if our advertiser/partner will accept that traffic we can set something up but its pretty rare.

The vast majority of networks that do ppcall do not accept offshore call centers due to the high % of fraud. One a case-by-case if our advertiser/partner will accept that traffic we can set something up but its pretty rare.
i completely understand your concern. And i agree there are plenty of fraud rooms out there, not only Offshore, but also in the US.
But there are plenty of good call centers in India and Philippines who are working with a lot of offers in the US, and who actually perform better than the US based call rooms. And are far more cost effective.

So this is the response I received..

Basically you're not allowed/ a call center is not allowed outbound dialing people. Warm transfers we also cannot do.

I am going to ask them to elaborate on this a little more, as to what they class as a warm transfer. But the overall view is that you can't outbound.

Heres another thing. A few networks have told me that PPCall is dying, but I talk to some publishers (and PPCall networks) and they say its growing rapidly with mobile. To me, it seems like it should be a booming vertical? I keep coming back to what @Pay Per Call Guru is doing and am impressed. But I guess if people are saying its dying, then that leaves room for others to succeed.

So this is the response I received..

I am going to ask them to elaborate on this a little more, as to what they class as a warm transfer. But the overall view is that you can't outbound.

Heres another thing. A few networks have told me that PPCall is dying, but I talk to some publishers (and PPCall networks) and they say its growing rapidly with mobile. To me, it seems like it should be a booming vertical? I keep coming back to what @Pay Per Call Guru is doing and am impressed. But I guess if people are saying its dying, then that leaves room for others to succeed.
Absolutely!

banners
Back