The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any PPCall guru which can give me an advice?

Rate my English (1-The best, 5-The worst)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tendo

affiliate
Hi, PPCall community. I would like to ask you few questions and please excuse me for any grammatical mistakes (English isn't my native language).

• Is possible to target national offers with ads targeted just on <1,000,000 cities for cheaper CPC?
  • What's optimal budget to start with at Bing (e.g. $400) and Google (e.g. $1000)?
  • What do you think about SEO long-term global strategy which is focused on ,,near me" keyword and local ads focused on very long tail keywords?
  • Is there any PPCall community or forum which every PPCall marketer needs to watch?
  • And the last: Is there any PPCall guru which I can chat with and take an advice from?

Thank you so much for your advice!
I appreciate it.

No one in their right mind is going to give you legitimate free advice. It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars in ad spend to learn how to do it correctly. Hence why not many people talk about it.

Hey Tendo,
  • I’m not sure exactly what the difference in cpc is between small and large cities is, but many offers will convert better and have more volume in the larger cities.
  • In terms of budget – paid search is quite expensive to break into. I use google, and would recommend at least $3000-$5000 to get started and/or have some other income while you get profitable.
  • I haven’t done any SEO, but have seen other people have success with it. Could be a cheaper way to get into ppcall.
  • No PPCall community that I know of.
  • There are a few PPCall courses that you could buy. Alternatively you could join a paid forum. Or feel free to ask more questions here, or send me a pm and I’ll try to help you as much as I can.
Hope this helps.

Of a truth AdWords is expensive but all still centered on your quality score. If you have a QS of 8/10 and above the cheaper you pay but won't be as cheap as bing but will be reasonable.

I spent $89 today to get $299 in 5 hours...

B8QUZHr8TQKKKgbdCi4a4Q.png

No one in their right mind is going to give you legitimate free advice. It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars in ad spend to learn how to do it correctly. Hence why not many people talk about it.

Opening with this because trolls annoy me - He never asked for free advice, and scrolling through, look at all this free advice we found!

Hi, PPCall community. I would like to ask you few questions and please excuse me for any grammatical mistakes (English isn't my native language).

I appreciate it.

Secondly, you've got nothing to worry about - well done and keep practicing!

Now on to the questions raised, with regards to budgets : you will need to spend money to make money but make sure that you are not spending beyond your means. Starting out as an affiliate - whether in calls or clicks - is very similar to gambling. Have a number in your mind that you are comfortable spending, and DO NOT spend more unless you can truly afford it. Otherwise you will end up spiraling out of control and into debt.

SEO can do a lot for you when the budget isn't there to take you the rest of the way and shouldn't be overlooked.

As you continue down this path, you will find forums and communities of like minded individuals, as well as the opposite. Frequent the ones where you are finding progress and less times on the ones that you don't. I'm a fan of this one, as well as some others but don't want to plug other communities while posting in this one so PM me if you'd like a few that I enjoy.

Lastly, there are a number of programs and learning kits available at various costs and levels of comprehensiveness. Shop around, find a few that are right for you. The more you learn will be the more you can use in your own enterprises.

GOOD LUCK!

MI
Back