The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Any Newbies Want Help?? - What Stops You Taking Action?

Start With Social Media Traffic
Like Instagram + CPA Offers
That's What am Focusing Right Now I Stoped all What i am Doing As A porgrammer
Thanks, are you from Bangladesh? Can you please give me more specific about SMM post? my main problem is not conversion. I got clicks .

Should i put up just one site and work my ass on it until I get how Affiliate marketing works, then diversify?
Or, Should i invest more and put up different sites, experiment and observe, and see what works?

Hi There!

Just Wanted to ask a question to the Forum, but mostly to newbies getting started in the industry. I wanted to know whats stops you from taking massive action?? Is it the over whelming mass of information that's out there?? Or is it, you just don't know what to do to even get the ball rolling? I know when i first started this was definitely the case.

So let me know in the comments below what your struggling with and i'm sure i can help in some way or another.

Thanks.
I am not a new bie but at some point in life I was. I just want to share my experience and some of the things that made me stop having that massive action on this new field. I hard fear for the unknown always. I have always heard of the affiliate marketing but not sure if the whole thing generated money. It kept haunting me.

When an offer is non-incent offer , does that me i can't promise my visitors anything ?

Example:
Am promoting "win iphone offer" non-incent , can i have a landing page with words like "choose the correct answer to win iphone6" ?

Hello There,
Anybody experienced with linkedIn as traffic source for B2B offers?
Is it a good source?

Please advice
thank you
Lev

Hello People :) How're doing?
Anybody experienced with DNTX? Is it a good traffic source for affiliate offers?

Thank you
Lev

The thing that makes me wanna take a step back is dealing with the tokens and tracking affiliate link-i still not sure how its done properly,still looking for a good guide for that.
second thing is understanding redirect links,buying domain,vps,vpn and how to track them all together with Adsbridge or Voluum,i feel like its the technicals that frightens me.im gonna start with simple cpi campaign but i know that if i wanna see results im gonna have to add my own domain with landing page.
beside that im overwhelmed from the amounts of money earned here,it makes me think-how the hell i can get to these amounts,or -it isnt real,it cant be,so you better leave now:)

The fact that it could work if ill give it the time(which i have),the fact that i can do this well and make money-its kind of a big deal,it changes the hole perspective.so its exciting and confusing at the same time.

The base for making it is knowledge imo,so i take the time to learn.

Last edited:
Hello, guys!
How many offers should I include in a 180-day autoresponder series?

The 180 emails are written by a copywriter and I think he suggests including 45 offers.
Isn't 45 offers too much. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello there, So i am completely new , i need someone to take me by the hand show me 2-3 strategies, that works, how to implement them and master them myself afterwards, where can i find someone to guide me. I am overloaded on information and this is confusing. I am willing to spend lot of time in order to succeed, but i am very low on budget. So where can i find someone to spend some time guiding me in real time ?:D

banners
Back