The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Any Newbies Want Help?? - What Stops You Taking Action?

Iain, I think I will read the whole Wiki and get an action plan, and open a new journey to follow along and let you know, what do you think is the first step when picking a product from clickbank or clickdealer?

I think you need to figure out exactly what you want to do first, whether it be CPA Marketing, Affiliate marketing ie click bank products, click sure etc and just stick to one thing and master it.

I think you need to research the processes of how to drive traffic, how to capture leads and how to turn those leads into sales and how to build a relationship with your customers. If your on a tight budget you need to also re- search free traffic methods you can use to drive traffic to your offers.

Once you get an understanding of how online marketing works it wil all make a lot more sense.

Have you invested in any courses ??

I did a lot of researching but in free forums and blogs, what courses do you recommend? For newbies of course

I think it might be best to look around for the type of ads, landing pages and offers that you want to run then you can see what is working for somebody else and then re- model for yourself. You don't want to re invent the wheel you want to find what is working and re-model, that way you put yourself in a better position to start profiting as quickly as possible
I like to go with this idea but won't i need spy software for this ?

Now i have decided to go with competitor spy tools like Boxofads so as to know what is converting ...
Now only thing that's is stopping me now is tracking , which tracking software do you suggest which is very easy to understand .

Now i have decided to go with competitor spy tools like Boxofads so as to know what is converting ...
Now only thing that's is stopping me now is tracking , which tracking software do you suggest which is very easy to understand .
That's brilliant mate !

Yes I would only reccommend 2 tracking softwares 1. Voluume and 2. Cpv labs. I personally use CPV labs and find it really easy to use. But it's personal preference really.

I got trained using CPV labs there for I use that software.

I would always say get good hosting of you can afford too, I Use beyond hosting and they are great and customer service is amazing too. I have a VPS account as I promote a lot of mobile offers and I need my landing pages to load quickly.

Hi Iain,

Thanks for your help.

I'm really really rookie in this market. I have read a lot of foruns, and I have a question for you, about the flow.

What do you think that work better:
1 - LP from a social media?
2 - LP from your own website?
3 - Other?

I'm a little confused about the flow I should use.. And I don't have any website, also.

Thanks.

Hi Iain,

Thanks for your help.

I'm really really rookie in this market. I have read a lot of foruns, and I have a question for you, about the flow.

What do you think that work better:
1 - LP from a social media?
2 - LP from your own website?
3 - Other?

I'm a little confused about the flow I should use.. And I don't have any website, also.

Thanks.
what are you promoting my friend?? whats your niche??

what are you promoting my friend?? whats your niche??

I was thinking to start to promote Fitness stuff, with CPA. But, I've interest in CPI (mobile) offers too. But this is just the begining, I'm just understanding how this work, then I'll choose the best offers.

Thanks.

I do facebook ads ( direct linking ) and i use clickmagick for tracking3 my last 2 campaigns objectives were " conversions to your website" so i got 143 conversions lol then figuered out that i was probably charger for impressions because i maid not money !

Im having problems uploading a free ebook that i want to give away to build my list. I'm using instabuilder 2.0 and i have my squeeze page and thankyou page all ready to go but im stuck on where to place the free gift.Can you guide me .Thanks ,Capachino..

I have few questions also, please suggest me your best tips-

1) Which CPA niche is the best for facebook ads?
2) Which ads format is best for promoting offers? (PPE or Click to Website)
3) If I buy a single niche related domain and set 2-3 landing page creating folders(abcd.com/lp1), then any problem with that?
4) How can I create the best angle for an offer? Is it good for creating two or more angle for a single offer?

Thanks

with due respect to all members, I am very new at CPA. now I have dating offer. I inserted offer link with my website. making tweets for my website. only clicks are increasing but no conversation. this is my great problem now. seeking your kind help. thanks.

Im having problems uploading a free ebook that i want to give away to build my list. I'm using instabuilder 2.0 and i have my squeeze page and thankyou page all ready to go but im stuck on where to place the free gift.Can you guide me .Thanks ,Capachino..
What you can do is create a free account at a file sharing site like, mediafire.com, and upload your eBook there. Mediafire will give you a download link that you can insert in your welcome email.

Hi There!

Just Wanted to ask a question to the Forum, but mostly to newbies getting started in the industry. I wanted to know whats stops you from taking massive action?? Is it the over whelming mass of information that's out there?? Or is it, you just don't know what to do to even get the ball rolling? I know when i first started this was definitely the case.

So let me know in the comments below what your struggling with and i'm sure i can help in some way or another.

Thanks.
Thanks bro. I am very new at CPA. now I have dating offer. I inserted offer link with my website. making tweets for my website. only clicks are increasing but no conversation. this is my great problem now. seeking your kind help. thanks.

Hello members here, thanks for taking this kind of helping initiative. I am in problem regarding CPA platform. I am very new here. Started dating offer. I receiving many clicks only but it does not converting. I cant understand, where is the problem?

MI
Back