propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything Any Newbies Want Help?? - What Stops You Taking Action?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by iain liddle, Mar 31, 2016.

1. iain liddle

iain liddle Affiliate affiliate

Hi There!

Just Wanted to ask a question to the Forum, but mostly to newbies getting started in the industry. I wanted to know whats stops you from taking massive action?? Is it the over whelming mass of information that's out there?? Or is it, you just don't know what to do to even get the ball rolling? I know when i first started this was definitely the case.

So let me know in the comments below what your struggling with and i'm sure i can help in some way or another.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016
  2. vikingo

vikingo Affiliate affiliate

Hi Iain!

Im starting out in the business, I have read a lot of information and I think Im ready to take some action, my problem? Low budget, my salary is under 1000 usd, and I think I could do an effort to invest 100 usd monthly.

Is there a way that I can get into the business with that low investment? How? I dont bother if I make $1 in profit, or if a loss in a bad campaing, I just want to know if it is worth it.

Thanks a lot.

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

You may want to read this thread.
    Gold As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

4. iain liddle

Yes ofcourse it's worth it. Do you know what kind of marketing you want to do ??

5. vikingo

Performance Marketing I think, some app installs or adult dating maybe, is there a chance I could get at least %1 of the 100usd of profit? I dont know if spend them on FB or AdWords

6. iain liddle

Do you have any idea where to start at all ?? Do you know what you need to get started promoting those types of offers ??? There's a few tools you need which are very important that will take investment.

7. vikingo

Iain, my action plan is:

1. Get a hosting plan in Hostgator for 1 year (+-100usd)
    2. Make a web/blog for my brand (Vikingo -whatever-) (free)
    3. Get a domain for it (+-15usd)
    4. Work for about a month on the blog, making some good entries, and trying to get some subscribers (MailChimp)
    5. Look for some products of WeightLoss or SkinCare in Clickbank or ClickDealer.
    6. Look for related keywords and see how much competition and search rate they have.
    7. .... FROM HERE I GOT NO IDEA WHAT TO DO
    I read some posts talking about landing pages, cloaking, etc... I think what I have to do is make a good catching landing page and redirect the customer to the affiliated link of the product and try to get lucky.

I am interested in paid traffic but I have no idea how to make a campaign in AdWords or FB. Thats why I need help.

8. mumin4sure

mumin4sure Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for rendering Help ..

I have 100 usd for ad with selfadvertiser , i have some plan to test in mind
    Landingpage is only setback am having , i don't know where i can create a free landingpage .

Thanks.

9. iain liddle

If money is an issue for a landing page try fivver.com I'm sure someone on there will be able to make you one for $5.

Wat niche are you targeting and offers ??

mumin4sure likes this.
  10. mumin4sure

Am going for "win Iphone Offer" email/zip offer

Am thinking of creating Quiz page offer (bible quiz) and directed to the offer after correct answer is chosen

11. vikingo

Does it worth to host our websites in $10 hostings? I think Hostinger has very cheap plans but with limited bandwidths, etc... Does it worth a good hosting service?

12. iain liddle

I would always say get good hosting of you can afford too, I Use beyond hosting and they are great and customer service is amazing too. I have a VPS account as I promote a lot of mobile offers and I need my landing pages to load quickly.

13. iain liddle

Are you targeting mobile or desktop ??

14. iain liddle

Have any of you seen the types of banners, offers and landing pages you want to try and create for yourselfs ??

15. mumin4sure

I never know which will convert best , but i will start with targeting Desktop ...

16. mumin4sure

I only have the idea on how i want it to look like , i have not seen site like that

17. iain liddle

I think it might be best to look around for the type of ads, landing pages and offers that you want to run then you can see what is working for somebody else and then re- model for yourself. You don't want to re invent the wheel you want to find what is working and re-model, that way you put yourself in a better position to start profiting as quickly as possible

18. vikingo

Someone can built that for you...

19. iain liddle

Build what for you??

20. vikingo

I meant that someone could build the site for him in Fiveer or some freelancer

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed