The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Any Newbies Want Help?? - What Stops You Taking Action?

iain liddle

affiliate
Hi There!

Just Wanted to ask a question to the Forum, but mostly to newbies getting started in the industry. I wanted to know whats stops you from taking massive action?? Is it the over whelming mass of information that's out there?? Or is it, you just don't know what to do to even get the ball rolling? I know when i first started this was definitely the case.

So let me know in the comments below what your struggling with and i'm sure i can help in some way or another.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Iain!

Im starting out in the business, I have read a lot of information and I think Im ready to take some action, my problem? Low budget, my salary is under 1000 usd, and I think I could do an effort to invest 100 usd monthly.

Is there a way that I can get into the business with that low investment? How? I dont bother if I make $1 in profit, or if a loss in a bad campaing, I just want to know if it is worth it.

Thanks a lot.

Hi There!

Just Wanted to ask a question to the Forum, but mostly to newbies getting started in the industry. I wanted to know whats stops you from taking massive action?? Is it the over whelming mass of information that's out there?? Or is it, you just don't know what to do to even get the ball rolling? I know when i first started this was definitely the case.

So let me know in the comments below what your struggling with and i'm sure i can help in some way or another.

Thanks.

You may want to read this thread.
Gold As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Hi Iain!

Im starting out in the business, I have read a lot of information and I think Im ready to take some action, my problem? Low budget, my salary is under 1000 usd, and I think I could do an effort to invest 100 usd monthly.

Is there a way that I can get into the business with that low investment? How? I dont bother if I make $1 in profit, or if a loss in a bad campaing, I just want to know if it is worth it.

Thanks a lot.
Yes ofcourse it's worth it. Do you know what kind of marketing you want to do ??

Yes ofcourse it's worth it. Do you know what kind of marketing you want to do ??

Performance Marketing I think, some app installs or adult dating maybe, is there a chance I could get at least %1 of the 100usd of profit? I dont know if spend them on FB or AdWords

Do you have any idea where to start at all ?? Do you know what you need to get started promoting those types of offers ??? There's a few tools you need which are very important that will take investment.

Iain, my action plan is:

1. Get a hosting plan in Hostgator for 1 year (+-100usd)
  2. Make a web/blog for my brand (Vikingo -whatever-) (free)
  3. Get a domain for it (+-15usd)
  4. Work for about a month on the blog, making some good entries, and trying to get some subscribers (MailChimp)
  5. Look for some products of WeightLoss or SkinCare in Clickbank or ClickDealer.
  6. Look for related keywords and see how much competition and search rate they have.
  7. .... FROM HERE I GOT NO IDEA WHAT TO DO
I read some posts talking about landing pages, cloaking, etc... I think what I have to do is make a good catching landing page and redirect the customer to the affiliated link of the product and try to get lucky.

I am interested in paid traffic but I have no idea how to make a campaign in AdWords or FB. Thats why I need help.

Thanks for rendering Help ..

I have 100 usd for ad with selfadvertiser , i have some plan to test in mind
Landingpage is only setback am having , i don't know where i can create a free landingpage .

Thanks.

Thanks for rendering Help ..

I have 100 usd for ad with selfadvertiser , i have some plan to test in mind
Landingpage is only setback am having , i don't know where i can create a free landingpage .

Thanks.
If money is an issue for a landing page try fivver.com I'm sure someone on there will be able to make you one for $5.

Wat niche are you targeting and offers ??

Am going for "win Iphone Offer" email/zip offer

Am thinking of creating Quiz page offer (bible quiz) and directed to the offer after correct answer is chosen

Does it worth to host our websites in $10 hostings? I think Hostinger has very cheap plans but with limited bandwidths, etc... Does it worth a good hosting service?

I would always say get good hosting of you can afford too, I Use beyond hosting and they are great and customer service is amazing too. I have a VPS account as I promote a lot of mobile offers and I need my landing pages to load quickly.

I think it might be best to look around for the type of ads, landing pages and offers that you want to run then you can see what is working for somebody else and then re- model for yourself. You don't want to re invent the wheel you want to find what is working and re-model, that way you put yourself in a better position to start profiting as quickly as possible

banners
Back