The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Idea on How the Facebook Ads work in 2022?

I latestly checked that facebook has start 2 step verification for ad posting on Facebook/Instagram. and about your thread it depends upon what method you were looking at and if you aren't applying to practically then it would be no use even if you buy a course of it!

I latestly checked that facebook has start 2 step verification for ad posting on Facebook/Instagram. and about your thread it depends upon what method you were looking at and if you aren't applying to practically then it would be no use even if you buy a course of
The fact that ads can be approved or denied by Facebook definitely contributes to the length and tedium of the application process. I have been very hesitate about submitting my ad, because I don't want it to be denied. However, I know that if I want to master the process, I need to be willing to put in the time and effort!

There are loads of members here using FB. There are loads of conversations here about FB Ads.

FB is like a "fart in a windstorm". Once you get settled in with them, they change the game.
I definitely understand that fact. That's the reasoning I'm doing my research effectively. My other concern is whether my clients interested in unlimited bandwidth be targeted by the Facebook ads. I've been trying out a couple of options lately, and I'm not sure if they're going to be interested in what I have to offer.

I am keen on understanding how to use ads for facebook, but I have not yet tried that method. Hope It might be interesting.
If you're promoting an ecommerce store, run conversion objective ads, target engaged shoppers, create custom audiences for retargeting, and test Look Alike Audiences.

The fact that ads can be approved or denied by Facebook definitely contributes to the length and tedium of the application process. I have been very hesitate about submitting my ad, because I don't want it to be denied.
Having this same issue at present! I've been banned and it sucks, so I'm pretty cautious to jump back in.

How did it go for you though? Any update?

banners
Back