The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any good dating networks?

I got myself some dating traffic. Any reputable affiliated network I should join to monetize my traffic? I have traffic from all geo, looking for a dating network either with a offer rotator or with dating offers in the main geos. Looking for soi offers also
Hi. Try Adverten. I found this network one month ago and since work with it. They have really cool offers for top GEOs and outstanding convertion rate.

I got myself some dating traffic. Any reputable affiliated network I should join to monetize my traffic? I have traffic from all geo, looking for a dating network either with a offer rotator or with dating offers in the main geos. Looking for soi offers also

Hi Juicy J,

Since its launch in 2010, UpForIt Networks has grown into a successful reputable online dating company with over 12 million active members, hundreds of new-gen subscription-based sites, and a developed affiliate network.

We worked on SOI base.

We focus on creating the most profitable casual dating websites. We ensure that UpForIt Networks’ team consists of professional web marketing managers and programmers, creative designers, and experienced support staff. It's worth being a partner of UpForIt Networks, the largest dating service provider on the web.

UpForIt Networks is running a number of dating offers, both in desktop and mobile versions, monetizing your traffic from 10+Geos. Affiliates can choose from among a variety of programs: Pay per Sale, Pay per Trial, Pay per Lead, and a Referral Program.

Check out more information on Dating Affiliate Programs .

For any questions, please ping me on skype marina.m@ufins.com

Cheers!
Marina

I suppose you also can use some of ad networks to get their dating banners to your website.
Mediavenus.com, Teasernet.com, Adnow.com etc

Second way to monetize

Hello Juicy - That's great to hear! Check out TrafficGoldmine.com, lots of great CPA: PPS, PPT or PPL offers. All sure to help you make some nice $... Hit me up on SKYPE

Right now I am using iMonetizeit and generated almost $200 profit, they have a really good rotator for different geo, exactly what I am look for. Right now, I am looking for a network that can further monetize my traffic. My traffic is coming from social media and blogs, and I want to try some cam or pps offers. Here's a breakdown of my traffic, I am wondering if anyone is also willing to purchase my traffic source
UfaI3mB.png

I think I can promote sales offers for my traffic, because my traffic are very engage with my contents. As seen from the img, also looking for offers from ge & fr.

As far as dating offers go, I have been doing extremely well for years now promoting eHarmony.

I've gotten as much as 26-28%% click to conversion. Worst I see is about 12%-15%.

This is email traffic, however, it is all cold (purchased 3rd party data).

I haven't had much success. Most start well and stop converting. My guess is find what's new and popular and see of they have a program. Older ones don't seem to convert anymore.

I haven't had much success. Most start well and stop converting. My guess is find what's new and popular and see of they have a program. Older ones don't seem to convert anymore.

Yeah, it's a constant process to search for good converting offers. All of them go down with the passing of time

Hey! Consider working with Mobidea too!
You will find a lot of dating offers for different GEOs on our platform, although the strongest for us is States.
There is also Smartlink offers rotator available, you should definitely check it too!
Feel free to contact our support (affiliate-service@mobidea.com) :)

Last edited:
Hi all! ... Kimia is not exclusive to dating, however we work with this vertical because we used to specialize in adult in the past. Now we work on all verticals, dating being one of them. So we can help with the "know-how" across the board... if anyones interested let me know :) Have a good week all.

If you are looking for adult dating offers go with the industry leader since 1996! AdultFriendFinder!

Hit me up if you have any questions.

I would test some most popular ones if I were you. That is what I always do, because some sponsors may work for one person, but not for the other.

Have luck.

:)

MI
Back