The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any good dating networks?

Hi @Juicy J

Adult or mainstream dating? YTZ has a global rotator for both! The rotators show the top performing offer to each user based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming form. This means we will find the best offer for your traffic based on their criteria. All our rotators work for web and mobile traffic, so you don't have to worry about splitting your traffic out; you can just send it to the rotator and let us optimize the traffic for you!

Here are some of our adult SOI offers that are doing well right now: Affiliates Wanted - Three new ADULT SOI offers - test them today! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Feel free to sign up for an account or contact me for more details :)

Hi Juicy, at Affilicom you can find Dating as one of our main verticals - all offers are SOI - main GEO's. Ping me on skype for more details: vulicevic.boban

Hi! Check ExpertMobi! We are the perfect match for your traffic! ExpertMobi has 600+ great worldwide CPI/CPA/CPL campaigns, dating offers as well, from direct advertisers! Sign up with us and get access to the best dating offers! Join now!
Our professional support team will help you set up your campaign Our Skype is: supportexpertmobi, jody.support

Hi
I got myself some dating traffic. Any reputable affiliated network I should join to monetize my traffic? I have traffic from all geo, looking for a dating network either with a offer rotator or with dating offers in the main geos. Looking for soi offers also

Hello Juicy
Digitalraves Has Alot of SOI dating Campiagns for all Geo contact me on skype :eek:peyemioki.digitalraves so we can get you started

I got myself some dating traffic. Any reputable affiliated network I should join to monetize my traffic? I have traffic from all geo, looking for a dating network either with a offer rotator or with dating offers in the main geos. Looking for soi offers also

I hope I'm not too late. MonsterAds have tons of dating offers available. Check us out you wont find a bad work about us. We were previously known as Society Invite before we rebranded fyi

Hey Juicy J please take a look at Conversion Sharks. We are a private network and opt to work closely with our publishers and advertisers to ensure we are optimizing to the best of our abilities.

I am happy to share top converting offers, top converting internal landers, banners, and anything else you might need.

Please reach out at your convenience for us to discuss!

We're a staple in the dating space.. lets chat .. hit me on skype/ jeremy.wagshul
Brand new EXCLUSIVE w/ fresh database
*EXCLUSIVE – FreeCrush |

Check out some of out other exclusives too
Offers |

Hi @Juicy J you can monetize your traffic with us, we have an offer rotator, your traffic is sent to the best converting offers according to its targeting. We work on Rev/Share basis, featuring excellent dating offers. Join!

You can check Maxbounty, Peerfly or ExpertMobi. Why not? They have plenty of campaigns you are looking for targeting various geos.

Hey, Juicy J! Come and visit us at Cpamatica. We definitely have smth for you. Besides, if you won't find offer that suits your traffic the best, you have an ability to request a desirable offer. And be sure we'll do our best to get what you need :) Hope to hear from you soon!

If you're looking for Adult offers I can help you out with some free trials and weekly payouts. Hit me up on Skype: moneylovers.matteo

Hey Juicy J, Let's chat about your dating traffic. We don't own offers @ TanCenter.net but we are buying Quality Dating traffic on a PREPAID weekly - monthly basis. Hit me up ;)

MI
Back