monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any good dating networks?

Discussion in 'Adult Marketing' started by Juicy J, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Juicy J

Juicy J Affiliate affiliate

I got myself some dating traffic. Any reputable affiliated network I should join to monetize my traffic? I have traffic from all geo, looking for a dating network either with a offer rotator or with dating offers in the main geos. Looking for soi offers also

TrafficGoldmine likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

check peerfly has some good dating Offers

CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  4. YTZ International

YTZ International Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi @Juicy J

Adult or mainstream dating? YTZ has a global rotator for both! The rotators show the top performing offer to each user based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming form. This means we will find the best offer for your traffic based on their criteria. All our rotators work for web and mobile traffic, so you don't have to worry about splitting your traffic out; you can just send it to the rotator and let us optimize the traffic for you!

Here are some of our adult SOI offers that are doing well right now: Affiliates Wanted - Three new ADULT SOI offers - test them today! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Feel free to sign up for an account or contact me for more details :)

5. BobanV

BobanV Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Juicy, at Affilicom you can find Dating as one of our main verticals - all offers are SOI - main GEO's. Ping me on skype for more details: vulicevic.boban

6. n3o

n3o Affiliate affiliate

which dating niche ?

7. TrafficBroker

TrafficBroker Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Matomy is best option in my opinion.

8. ExpertMobi.com

ExpertMobi.com Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi! Check ExpertMobi! We are the perfect match for your traffic! ExpertMobi has 600+ great worldwide CPI/CPA/CPL campaigns, dating offers as well, from direct advertisers! Sign up with us and get access to the best dating offers! Join now!
    Our professional support team will help you set up your campaign Our Skype is: supportexpertmobi, jody.support

9. Oki

Oki Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi

Hello Juicy
    Digitalraves Has Alot of SOI dating Campiagns for all Geo contact me on skype :eek:peyemioki.digitalraves so we can get you started

10. JakeMA

JakeMA Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I hope I'm not too late. MonsterAds have tons of dating offers available. Check us out you wont find a bad work about us. We were previously known as Society Invite before we rebranded fyi

11. Batman

Batman Affiliate affiliate

Maxbounty also good.

12. ConversionSharks

ConversionSharks Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey Juicy J please take a look at Conversion Sharks. We are a private network and opt to work closely with our publishers and advertisers to ensure we are optimizing to the best of our abilities.

I am happy to share top converting offers, top converting internal landers, banners, and anything else you might need.

Please reach out at your convenience for us to discuss!

13. Jeremy.RevolutionForce

Jeremy.RevolutionForce Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We're a staple in the dating space.. lets chat .. hit me on skype/ jeremy.wagshul
    Brand new EXCLUSIVE w/ fresh database
    *EXCLUSIVE – FreeCrush |

Check out some of out other exclusives too
    Offers |

14. johan.clickadu

johan.clickadu Affiliate affiliate

by the way if you are looking for good traffic for adult datings please check Clickadu, or ping me at skype

15. iMonetizeIt

iMonetizeIt Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi @Juicy J you can monetize your traffic with us, we have an offer rotator, your traffic is sent to the best converting offers according to its targeting. We work on Rev/Share basis, featuring excellent dating offers. Join!

16. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Affiliate affiliate

You can check Maxbounty, Peerfly or ExpertMobi. Why not? They have plenty of campaigns you are looking for targeting various geos.

17. Cpamatica

Cpamatica Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey, Juicy J! Come and visit us at Cpamatica. We definitely have smth for you. Besides, if you won't find offer that suits your traffic the best, you have an ability to request a desirable offer. And be sure we'll do our best to get what you need :) Hope to hear from you soon!

18. MLMatteo

MLMatteo Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

If you're looking for Adult offers I can help you out with some free trials and weekly payouts. Hit me up on Skype: moneylovers.matteo

19. Affiliateaspirant

Affiliateaspirant Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

I am with many adult/dating networks and doing good. I would suggest you the best networks with dating verticals. Here it goes:

Affiliate Sign Up - cpafull

20. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Affiliate affiliate

Hi there,
    Try ExpertMobi, Peerfly. They will be good for you

21. Brian Mike

Brian Mike Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hey Juicy J, Let's chat about your dating traffic. We don't own offers @ TanCenter.net but we are buying Quality Dating traffic on a PREPAID weekly - monthly basis. Hit me up ;)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI