The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any Good Alternative to MOBIDEA please.Urgent!

Good day,

I just want to us this medium to express my reservations as regards Mobidea.
Their Publishers support is just too poor. I wonder they do not have personalised Account managers for Publishers.

I have Been trying to contact them via Thor Skype handle and its been hell. No response when its obvious they are online.

I have an urgent request that needed activating and some other important things to discuss, but these guys aren't forthcoming.

This thing is frustrating, now I'm beginning to have a serious fear about MOBIDEA Network. If one wants to withdraw now, it will even worse.
Please house, suggest to me better Network, its urgent. I am into Sweepstakes/Free prouduct ,Zip,Pin submit niche. And I'm looking for highly converting offer that is (ONE PAGE SUBMIT) I will appreciate .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

Have you finally managed to speak with our support? Sharing a secret with you, they are faster replying in chat on your Mobidea account. Really in SECONDS. ;) Have you tried contacting them there? Also emails are being replied in one day maximum, more often you get all the info needed in 2-4 hours.

Also, Mobidea is present on Forums, where you can contact me anytime, with any issue you have, and I'll be happy to help you.

Let me know how are you doing now, still working with Sweeps and Pin submits? We added lots of new offers recently, pm me to know more :)

Nrver had issue with mobidea great network try to rich the from your account its very fast for payment I think they are the best since they pay on demande
For me I request my payment and within one day I received it
However you can see clickdealer for mobile offers

banners
Back