The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Experience at DirectCPV?

gbots

affiliate
Hey Guys,
Any one have any experiences at DirectCPV and make money from them? I lost about $20 but get only 2 Conversions ( 1.4 per lead on email submit). I think their traffic is low quality. :(
Any advices please?

I've seen many people making money on it. Perhaps you are not testing landing pages, that's the main way to get a positive ROI. Yeah, PPV traffic is generally lower quality but read about it, read casestudys, tips, etc. and see what you did wrong and what you did well. I've heard that there are other better ppv networks. Try either mediatraffic or leadimpact (also, see reviews of them to take your own conclusions).

Research, take action and learn :p

Well in my experience DirectCPV traffic quality is definitely lower than LI and TV i am saying because i have tried all three of them . but i don`t know you have tested landers or not . without proper tracking and landers you won`t make money so make sure you track every single click and impression . and test diffrent landers and choose those landers which are performing well :)

Best of luck

I've seen many people making money on it. Perhaps you are not testing landing pages, that's the main way to get a positive ROI. Yeah, PPV traffic is generally lower quality but read about it, read casestudys, tips, etc. and see what you did wrong and what you did well. I've heard that there are other better ppv networks. Try either mediatraffic or leadimpact (also, see reviews of them to take your own conclusions).

Research, take action and learn :p
Yes, they convert but low, and their bids i think higher (0.015) while i use 7search only 0.01-0.03 per click if you have good keywords, i tested on LP with proper202 tracking.
Well in my experience DirectCPV traffic quality is definitely lower than LI and TV i am saying because i have tried all three of them . but i don`t know you have tested landers or not . without proper tracking and landers you won`t make money so make sure you track every single click and impression . and test diffrent landers and choose those landers which are performing well :)

Best of luck
i agree :). they still low quality traffic at last i hear. Hope they will change. :)
You have to try Leadimpact or mediatraffic, directcpv very low quality traffic i guess.

Many good reviews about Leadimpact and TrafficVance. I need more $ to deposit.

Thanks all guys,

banners
Back