Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any decent books?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Im going away on holiday soon and i want to read something inspirational and worthwhile - id like something about business or entrepreneurship especially within this business - any advice?

Here's a book that really helped me to up my game:

51VixuriyaL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Cashvertising is available on Amazon for less than $10:

http://www.amazon.com/CA-HVERTISING-Ad-Agency-Psychology-Anything/dp/1601630328

It's all how to about designing ads and writing copy that people respond to. It's a really easy read but is absolutely packed with gold.

Whether you're doing SEO, PPC, email marketing... whatever.... this book will help you to sell stuff.

There's so many "methods" and stuff out there that sometimes we forget to learn about the basic psychological principles that make people buy that have worked since the birth of marketing itself. The internet is by no means immune to these psychological principles.

For anyone interested in more information about about this book you can check out my blog for a more in depth review of Cashvertising.

I'd recommend this book to anyone that's serious about marketing.

good ebook
napoleon hill- Think and Grow Rich
robert kiyosaki - Rich Dad Poor Dad
robert kiyosaki - Unfair Advantage: The Power of Financial Education

very good ebooks and inspired me :)

A couple more that I found really good:

influence-psychology-of-persuasion.jpg

The psychology of persuasion.

This book compliments Cashvertising (the book I previously mentioned) extremely well. It's all about understanding what makes people tick and how you can make people do anything you want whether it be buy your product, opt in to your list, follow you on twitter or whatever it is that you want them to do.

The thing a lot of people fail to realize is that just because we can now market online it doesn't mean that we should abandon basic marketing practices that have been proven to work time and time again for over a century.

Our gadgets and methods of getting our message to people might change over time but the things that make people say 'YES' don't.

Pick up a copy of this book (and Cashvertising), take in the messages and you will become a much better marketer no matter whether you are selling online or offline or have your own product or are promoting someone elses.... it doesn't matter.

Another decent book for those that struggle with motivation is this:

Eat%20that%20Frog%20-%20Second%20Edition.jpg

Eat that frog is a short and easy read that's packed with tips and ways to think of things in your mind so that you are always moving forward and being productive in some way.

If you're someone with a lot of ideas but not a lot of motivation then this book might be exactly what you need to give you a good kick in the ass and get you moving.

Rather than repeat some of the great books already mentioned, some of which I own, some I will definitely be checking out - let me tell you about a book that I've been recommended as a wonderful read for ANY marketers, and that is Commonsense Direct & Digital Marketing by Drayton Bird.

I remember also being recommended to read anything by Dan Kennedy. His "No B.S" series of books has some decent reviews on Amazon.

And finally, a book I've started, but not yet finished, "The Millionaire Fast Lane" by MJ DeMarco. Meant to be a good read, although I'm led to believe that the second half of the book is MUCH better than the first half - time for me to get reading!

Have a good holiday!

PS. Oh yeah, if you want something specific to affiliate marketing, then I hear nothing but excellent comments about "Finch's Premium Posts" from FinchSells - you'll need something capable of reading PDF's though if you want to read these on holiday! :)

MI
Back