The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any coupons for Bing ads?

Traste

Hi,

I know Adwords offers this "spend $25, get $75", but I'm new to Bing Ads and have no idea about coupons. Do they offer some for new accounts? Any tips? Thanks!

Hi,

I know Adwords offers this "spend $25, get $75", but I'm new to Bing Ads and have no idea about coupons. Do they offer some for new accounts? Any tips? Thanks!

They offer coupons for new account/person only once. So if you already have a bing ads account and created a new one just to get a coupon, you will get banned.

But if this is your very first account, then you can just contact them through live chat, to request the coupon.

Search on some black hat forum and you'll find $200 bing coupons in very cheap price. PM me if you want $100.

Search on some black hat forum and you'll find $200 bing coupons in very cheap price. PM me if you want $100.

I would highly recommend not to, if you like your account on Bing. Don't ask me how I know, because I have been banned before trying to play the system - like puchasing Bing ads coupon.

Fortunately Bing was kind, once I came out clean. You have to realize they are real business as well, and treat them like one.

Those Blackhack method only work for sometime, but once you get caught, don't complain. I have seen people literally complain/ become deslerate once they got banned.

Just my 2 cents.

banners
Back