The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Affiliate network that pay per app install?

Hello,

Do you know any affiliate network that offer any pay-per-app install?

For example they bring offers to install apps on Android or iOS?

Thansk
Pay per install is usually the primary cost matrix for mobile app offers. MeshBean currently have over 200 Android mobile app offers that are seeking online traffic. Let us know if you are interested in working together. Skype: davidlu.yesup

Hi there,
You can try ExpertMobi. We have a wide range of CPI campaigns for promotion from direct advertisers covering various geos. For more information reach me on Skype: supportexpertmobi, jody.support or just drop me a pm;)

Digitalraves Network Has Numerous CPI Campigns with Good Payout
Contact Opeyemioki.digitalraves on Skype for more Info

There are so many. But I would not recommend you to sign up for any network without reading their reviews. Go to affpaying and read the review of any network you want to work with in future.

Hey!
Come over and take a look at our offers! A variety of app installs are waiting for you and you'll definitely find smth that suits you the best.
Don't hesitate and ping us in skype - dmitry.cpamatica

We'll be glad to meet you!

Hi durango,

We can definitely help you with the CPI Campaigns program! More than that we can also support you with the following:
- 1000+ Direct CPI campaigns (Android/iOS);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application (Login - DCypher Media)

My name is Siddika and I am working in ADAttract as an Affiliate manager. ADAttract is a mobile traffic trading platform and we have lots of HQ CPI campaigns all over the world. As our business is expanding, we are looking for new affiliates to cooperate and looking for HQ mobile traffic on CPI basis. If you are interested in working with us, please feel free to ping me on Skype or send me a email.

Hello @Siddika,

we ask you to register your network firstly as an official resource according the following steps

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix,

before you are allowed to promote your services to our members ;)

This is mandatory for all service providers at AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

Best regards :)

Hi,
I'm currently dealing with CPI offers at ExpertMobi and have good results. I recommend you to try. If you are interested pm me ;)

MI
Back