The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anti-Virus Blocking CPA Offers

oldman

affiliate
Hi Guys

Since the weekend I have experienced a problem with all the CPA offers I'm running. ( Very reputable CPA network )

I run Vipre antivirus on all my PC's and all offers gets blocked. It does not go to the offers and Vipre reports " Vipre has determined that the site you are trying to visit contains potentially harmful or objectionable content."

I am not running any antivirus on my android phone, but still offers don't load on my phone either. Not even using proxies solves the problem.

Have any of you experienced the same problems?

Weird, the network's link might have been triggered. You're sure it's not the redirect, but the actual affiliate link right?

I had that happen last night with a couple of offers that I was previewing, while trying to decide which one(s) I wanted to promote. Needless to say, I'm not going to get involved with those ones, just in case it happens to potential sign ups/customers. And I'm just not techie enough to understand beyond the fact that they get a malicious site warning from my AV.

Hi Luke

I'm sure it is on multiple unrelated offers. I have tested links on my websites. I have tested PPC ads I'm running and have even taken links from the network without subID's. I have even switched proxies in HMA.

... with a couple of offers that I was previewing ...
This also happened to me sometimes, simply when browsing through the offers.
However, I have never been thinking about it, but just continued browsing.
[I use Avast Pro and Norton.]

Anyway, perhaps this ↓↓↓ might help ?? (just for laughs :D) :

marc-albums24-1138.jpg

:D hehe, might help. ;) This method probably works as well as some AVs do.

Like you, I just closed them up and moved on.

I got the same problem with some offers I was trying to preview on a good affiliate network where I got accepted.

I use the AVG Antivirus (the free version) and, when I try to visit some offers, AVG triggers and ways that it blocked something called "Facebook Scam". I tried to see what it was, and I got this info that "Facebook Scam" is a program that access your account info.

I suppose it is some misunderstanding of the program and the network is accessing to the account info to get the affiliate ID for that specific link; however, this doesn't happen in all of the offers, just some of them. I still don't know why this is happening.

MI
Back