The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Another Newbie Introduction

T

tiego679

Hey there! Glad to be here. Name's Tiego. Was linked up to this site through Jay Wessmen's lazyassstoner site. I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing but in the research I've done about it I've been amazed to find that there's a whole new world out there. I joined Jay's screw95 program yesterday and still going through his content. I'm pretty blown away to say the least. But I noticed that it is a bit old and the forums in there aren't being occupied. I know though that it is all up to me to make sure that I seal my success online. I hope to learn so much more from this site aswell and hoping to see myself as one killer affiliate marketer one day!

Peace

Hey there! Glad to be here. Name's Tiego. I hope to learn so much more from this site aswell and hoping to see myself as one killer affiliate marketer one day!
Peace

Welcome to the AffiliateFIx tiego679. You are in the right place. We have great group of marketers here that are ready and willing to help with your success. As a Newbie, it would be great if you would take a few minutes to read the thread listed below and then add your personal response. This will help us know more about you and how to help you. As well, it helps other newbies in the forum immensely

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started
We also recommend joining the Dojo where you will find an abundance of advanced materials, case studies, tools that can help you move your successes along quicker.

See you around the forum!

Last edited:
MI
Back