The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Another New Member Saying Hello

LloydEd

affiliate
I am new to 5 Star and just want to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year. :)

Presently, I am in the process of joining a few affiliate programs for my yellow pages website and will set up an affiliate program for my company before the end of this year.

HI LloydEd,

Welcome to 5 Star. Best of Luck on your yellow pages project and coming affiliate program. Sounds like a good idea.

Slightly off topic, but it amazes me that at the Affiliate Summit and CJU conferences there is typically only about 1 person of color out of 500 - 10,000 attendees at each event. I know there are tons of affiliate marketers from every race, color and nationality, so it just seems odd to me.

eWESTPost - Thanks for joining our welcome committee. We appreciate you!

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

Linda, please keep me informed of the various conventions and conferences. I retired from the telephone company in 1990 at the age of 40 and have been living life likes its golden. :) In the Information Systems area, I was privy to the Cashless Society plans as early as 1973, right out of college. Now that I am coming out of retirement :rolleyes: , my plans are to become quite active.

For your information, the yellow pages has been published in paperback form since 1984. I starting moving it to the Internet last year.

banners
Back