propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Another New Member Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LloydEd, Jan 7, 2006.

1. LloydEd

LloydEd Affiliate affiliate

I am new to 5 Star and just want to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year. :)

Presently, I am in the process of joining a few affiliate programs for my yellow pages website and will set up an affiliate program for my company before the end of this year.

2. eWESTPost

eWESTPost New Member

Hi,
    Welcome on-board! :)

3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

HI LloydEd,

Welcome to 5 Star. Best of Luck on your yellow pages project and coming affiliate program. Sounds like a good idea.

Slightly off topic, but it amazes me that at the Affiliate Summit and CJU conferences there is typically only about 1 person of color out of 500 - 10,000 attendees at each event. I know there are tons of affiliate marketers from every race, color and nationality, so it just seems odd to me.

eWESTPost - Thanks for joining our welcome committee. We appreciate you!

4. LloydEd

LloydEd Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

Linda, please keep me informed of the various conventions and conferences. I retired from the telephone company in 1990 at the age of 40 and have been living life likes its golden. :) In the Information Systems area, I was privy to the Cashless Society plans as early as 1973, right out of college. Now that I am coming out of retirement :rolleyes: , my plans are to become quite active.

For your information, the yellow pages has been published in paperback form since 1984. I starting moving it to the Internet last year.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed