The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Android game dominant CPI networks?

spurehq

affiliate
Hello!

I'm looking for CPA networks that have mostly Android games to promote. I'm currently with mobpartner which is pretty great, but also looking for some networks with better payout time frames. Can anyone recommend something along the lines of mobpartner but with weekly/biweekly payouts?

Thanks!

What is ur weekly earnings?
Not all networks pay weeklies or biweekly.
People need to understand that performance pays everywhere.
If networks perform well then they get paid.
Then only u will get paid.

Hello!

I'm looking for CPA networks that have mostly Android games to promote. I'm currently with mobpartner which is pretty great, but also looking for some networks with better payout time frames. Can anyone recommend something along the lines of mobpartner but with weekly/biweekly payouts?

Thanks!

Hi spurehq,

I guess it depends on your earnings that some of the networks out here will pay you on a weekly / bi-weekly basis. Android offers are not an issue with us, the type, quality & quantity of your traffic is that matters! ;)

Cheers,
Zoltan

YeahMobi surely have some great CPI campaigns out there. I have also heard that a new mobile affiliate network called WorldLeads has some good app downloads too. However I haven't tried them yet, but I'll might give them a shot soon.

banners
Back