The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Analysing Our Data for Better Decision Making.

aaronbana

affiliate
Hi Zac,

If a campaign doesn't work on the initial testing stage, but you got good amount of data in your Prosper202/CPVlab. What would you do with those data?. How can i make use of it?

Here is so far what i can do with it and i hope you can pinpoint if i am missing anything
- The targets can be tested on other offers provided its the same vertical/niche
- I roughly know when is the peak time to promote the offer
- Which LP performs better

So far thats what I'm using it for, but i would like to hear from your end and hopefully i could learn something new.

Thanks!

Once you have a good amount of data for a traffic source, it can definitely be put to good use. When that traffic doesn't convert well for an offer, it's usually of less value, but can still be used.

- The first thing I would do is try to find related offers to the one that you ran and failed. Put these campaigns in place and see if they deliver any better results. If they don't, then the offer probably isn't a good match for your niche.

- Landing pages can make all the different for ad campaigns, and I would start focusing on different landing pages once you figure out if an offer is right for your target audience (mentioned above). Once you find success with an offer, then you should build out a bunch of landing pages for each audience type (country/gender/interests). Landing page conversions can be tracked through most ad networks with a pixel placed on the confirmation page, and also when using Prosper/CPVLab.

- Depending on how much data you have from your traffic sources, you can put a list together of key points (location, gender, traffic type) and send them to your ad network and see if they have any offers that might fall into that niche.

When you start pushing different offers, it will be clear which have traction and which don't. Hope these methods helped a bit.

banners
Back