The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

An Average Day in the Ngo

chowmein

affiliate
Hey Charles,

Love your blog.
I'm interested in your daily habits, routines, and motivation.
I'll try and separate out the questions in different posts to avoid cluttering everything up.

What does your average day look like? I know you said on average you work four serious hours of work on any average day.
What else goes on?

Do you have any habits that you do every single day?

How does your average day now, compare to a couple years ago?

Are there any big habits or ritual changes you've made that you feel were a contribution to your efficiency as a marketer/superhuman?

A Day in My Life - Getting the Most Out of Your 24 Hours - The Blog of Internet Marketer Charles Ngo - Affiliate Marketing

Habits: reading, meditation, lift weights 5x a week, eat healthy

My days are a lot more routine / productive compared to before due to studying the subject.

Big habit changes were probably making my days routine. I literally follow the same schedule everyday when I'm not traveling. I also follow the same thing for campaigns. Example I'll upload new banners Monday, wednesday, friday for a certain campaign, compared to just uploading whenever I felt like it. This keeps my campaigns fresher and more profitable.

Boring Is Productive - Robert C. Pozen - Harvard Business Review

Hello Charles, I assume you create your own banners and landing pages. Can you recommend sources for having them done for you? And, what resources would you recommend for learning how to create/build banners and landing pages? Also, what resources/tools do you employ in your business to assist with managing your campaigns and anything else related to running your business?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Hello Charles, I assume you create your own banners and landing pages. Can you recommend sources for having them done for you? And, what resources would you recommend for learning how to create/build banners and landing pages? Also, what resources/tools do you employ in your business to assist with managing your campaigns and anything else related to running your business?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

He doesn't make his own banners and lp's. He has designers that do that for him. He just gives them blueprints/templates and tells them to work within that.

Not sure what services he uses though.

banners
Back